dMcT8iu.png

jPx3knR.png

1JxDC3C.png

1Jg8Jra.png

ppQinok.png

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
If we win tonight I believe we take it, if we lose tonight our chances are very slim, this is really one of those games where we can put the pressure on them.

Tonight is the time for heroes! Go Bolts!

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
100% effort from everyone for 60 playing minutes and Tampa can win this, if not then it could still happen but it will be that much harder.

TBL12345

May 19, 2015
NY, NY
As Cooper said in his presser, I cannot believe that the season will be over in a few days (win or lose). It truly has been a pleasant treat. So, let's make the most of it! I hope our guys play with a reckless abandon, yet, at the same time, maintain our structure at home.

GO BOLTS!

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Well here we go. make it or break it game. Win, and we have a chance to get the cup. Lose, and it might as well be signed for Chicago in six. They can do it, but we need a lot better play from everyone.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Would be ice to actually win Game 5 at home in a 2-2 series, for a change. This team can't afford to drop any more home games this postseason. It's a miracle they've gotten as far as they have already having lost six of them.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Would be ice to actually win Game 5 at home in a 2-2 series, for a change. This team can't afford to drop any more home games this postseason. It's a miracle they've gotten as far as they have already having lost six of them.

I'm going tonight. Paid an arm and a leg for my tickets but want to experience this. I am expecting a full effort from everyone if not they don't deserve the cup. Still regardless of what happens never thought they would make it this far and very happy with this group.

I'm also pleasantly surprised Cally is leading all forwards(both teams) in points in this series, he picked the best time to go into beast mode. So maybe we'll keep him around a little longer. But we need Stamkos to pot a couple this series. He has been playing well and getting those chances just needs to keep it up and they will go into the back of the net.

As per TKO they have done so much for this team to get here and really cannot expect them to keep this up with an injured Johnson, so need other guys to step up big and some have already in this series.

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
Unfortunately I see Gudlevskis coming in the game in relief.

Just tell him those red jerseys are actually team Canada.

:sarcasm:

Looking forward to the game. We need to turn our subpar home record around and it all starts tonight. If we lose this one, I don't like our odds.

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 26m26 minutes ago

Bishop in starter's net at morning skate. Guess we'll see how he feels tonight though.

CHYxm6OWEAAHpdL.jpg

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Bish said progress are being made but doesn't know if he's capable to start, don't wanna hurt the team...

He's clearly FAR from 100 percent and I don't like that. :(

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Please win! I think the goalie situation in distracting. We should win with whoever is in net. Gotta get that puck behind Crawford. He is not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad