GDT: #6 - 01/29/2013 | Philadelphia Flyers @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

If Pyatt scores again, the love fest will be impossible to handle.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
I have to work again. And I had tickets, too. Let's make sure I DVR this one properly, shall we?

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
It's pretty simple, be aggressive and jump on them early with a tough forecheck and constant attack. Two days off they should have the legs to do so. Beat on a beaten down team early, don't let them get momentum. And for the love of god, don't take early penalties. Be smart. We don't need to fight them to win. Just score goals.

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
Chill with the lounge crap. This is the GDT, not page 2.

I mean, it's page 2 of the GDT:D

Huge chance to go on a streak here. We made a statement against the Leafs, now it's time to show that it wasn't a one-off game.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
100 - 1 Flyers.

5-2 Rangers

Also, Which period should the JCresty Flower™ appear? Taking suggestions. Making this a JCresty™ tradition.

JCresty Flower™ Stats: 1-0 period. 4-0 goals.

Stasis

Mad Decent
Oct 25, 2009
NYC & MTL
Damn, perfect timing haha.
HOLYYY ****. I just finished my NHL 13 season that I've been playing since the game came out. I have played every single second of every single game. Naturally, my playoffs hopes come to the last game, against the Flyers. I all but basically needed a win. WSH, TOR, Winnipeg and NYR all had 88 pts. Imagine, this is the closest I'll ever get to the feeling of the NHL, 81 games, and all your time and work comes down to 1 game. So the game, I was down 1-0, Richards tied it. 1-1. Then the Flyers score 2 quick goals (Both from Fedetenko haha). So going into the 3rd, down 2. I watched the Torts intermission speech from 24/7 (St. Louis game) to get pumped :laugh: Anyway, Richards with his 2nd goal just a few minutes into the third period. I start sweating profusely. The clocks keeps ticking down. 3 minutes left, then 2. I'm like **** man. Are you kidding me. So..last minute, there are no whistles, my guys are tired as balls. Nash-Richie-Gabby-DZ-Staal. Gaborik rushes down the ice, tries a shot, it gets blocked, there's a cluster **** for the puck. It pops to the corner, where Nash pokechecks it to DZ. DZ carries it over to Staal for a one timer. (12 seconds left). Staal shoots it, gets deflected by Nash and in!! WAAIT THOUGH. it gets waved off! Apparently, it was a kicking motion. I'm screaming at my TV, 7.3 seconds remaining. Watch the replays, which clearly show it deflected off of Nash's leg and in, no kicking motion. So as I'm waiting for a eternity, screaming , the ref finally calls it a good goal. I SCREAM, I have nevr been so invested in a game haha. So the game goes to OT, where off a weird deflection Gabby gets the game winner 2 minutes in! We finished 7th, and now play the Pens! :) haha, had to vent this out!!! **** yeah!!!

LEt's GO Rangers!!

Man, you're making me wanna start a new BAGM right now!

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim
I miss Wraparounds' PGTs.

A game they should win and that always has me a little worried. I'll ignore that little feeling and am going with 4-0 Rangers. Nashtrick.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
Don't really care if we win or not (obviously I want a win) as long as we come to play. Need to build off the way we looked against the Leafs.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Not that it matters a whole lot but that projected fourth line...:thumbd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad