Prospect Info: 5th Overall Pick, Alex Turcotte, C, USNTDP UPDATED: Signs 3 Year ELC 3/11/20

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
It’s not shit talk I just don’t see how Turcotte has been asked to be Mr. Everything.

Score, pass, play offense, play defense, play all situations 1C for one of the youngest teams in the NCAA. 2nd on the team in scoring despite missing 7 games.

You're overthinking it and you wandered all the way the hell over here to 'defend' Caufield from what's not even an attack.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Score, pass, play offense, play defense, play all situations 1C for one of the youngest teams in the NCAA. 2nd on the team in scoring despite missing 7 games.

You're overthinking it and you wandered all the way the hell over here to 'defend' Caufield from what's not even an attack.

I thought this was the main board. I think the thread was moved here.

It's not that we don't value your opinion I just don't see what you're doing here or adding to the conversation.

Thoroughly fascinating, yet another forum fishbowl filled to the brim with people who don’t like anyone disagreeing with them. Your politics underscore this issue big time by the way.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Thoroughly fascinating, yet another forum fishbowl filled to the brim with people who don’t like anyone disagreeing with them. Your politics underscore this issue big time by the way.

Oh, there's plenty of dissent here. They just provide thought out reasoning. Not admittedly get lost to the wrong forum, spout a worthless 'contribution,' then double down on ignorance.

If you want to chat, hang around. We'd love to have an outside opinion. If not, there's more than one Caulfield echo chamber for you to enjoy.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
The greatest error ever made was me thinking this was the main board thread on Alex Turcotte.

Well this thread certainly didn’t get moved here like you suggested. What was your point? That Turcotte’s not leading the team in goals scored? Totally agree. But your implication is either that he 1. doesn’t score or 2. isn’t considered a scoring threat, and neither are true. Caufield’s great too, I wish he was a Kings prospect. Up for a trade? Kupari and Clague for Caufield?

Fat Elvis

El Guapo
Dec 25, 2003
On Lebowski's rug
Visit site
The greatest error ever made was me thinking this was the main board thread on Alex Turcotte.

No worries, it rarely ever stays on topic. Stick around, I'm sure being from Montreal that you'll have an opinion on fish tacos or if BLuc needs to be replaced because none of our prospects are elite or if that Summertime cover by Lana del Rey is really crappy.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Opinions on fish tacos? There are no opinions about fish tacos. You either love them or you're insane.
Growing up the best fish tacos are from Taco Nazo ...
Since moving to Ventura, Spencer Mckenzie's is a good spot but ^^^^^^^ is the best around...
Best and most secretive taco spot is in Compton, yup the CPT has about 25-30 taco stands, trucks and carts along Compton ave and Atlantic by where the Williams sisters played tennis

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Chicken soft tacos from DT better be on the acceptable list.
This one is tough for me because we live in the mecca of Mexican Food. I have 10 places within a mile of Del Taco with way better food.

For me, Del Taco is a road trip option. I pull off the freeway and there is a MCD's, Burger King, Subway , Del Taco , and some shady diner. I am choosing Del Taco.
other than that, I never eat there. Same goes for Sonic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad