WJC: 5th Annual WJC Pool - Final Standings in Post #270

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
There's a wonderful track record of Nylander's taken 3rd overall in this draft so wish me luck :sarcasm:

Paajarvi took William 3rd overall last year and his injury resulted in him coming 2nd instead of 1st

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Just a reminder to send a PM to the next guy after you make your pick. It's in the OP but it could easily me missed or forgotten in that wall of text so here is a reminder all on it's own :)

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
So I've finished 9th, 7th, 5th and then 3rd last year. Ya'll know what that means ;)

Good luck all!

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Just a reminder to send a PM to the next guy after you make your pick. It's in the OP but it could easily me missed or forgotten in that wall of text so here is a reminder all on it's own :)
Yeah, for some reason I wasn't too worried about how long you were going to lag. :laugh: I'll definitely be sending out a PM to the other guy that follows me though.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Listen, if you guys are going to just take all my guys, I'm going to have to launch some sort of official protest. :laugh:

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
I will go with.. Felix Sandström

Team Glory
Tied 1st|
Position | Player Name | Team | Games | Goals | Assists | Wins | Shutouts | Pool Points
F|Elias Pettersson|
RTEmagicC_SWE-flag_01.jpg.jpg
|0|0|0|--|--|0
F|||0|0|0|--|--|0
F|||0|0|0|--|--|0
F|||0|0|0|--|--|0
F|||0|0|0|--|--|0
F|||0|0|0|--|--|0
D|||0|0|0|--|--|0
D|||0|0|0|--|--|0
D|||0|0|0|--|--|0
G|Felix Sandström|
RTEmagicC_SWE-flag_01.jpg.jpg
|0|0|0|0|0|0
TOTAL |------|---|--|0|0|0|0| 0

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
He doesn't have the same kind of talent on his PP to rack up the same point totals this time around, but given the goalies and D who have been picked recently, I think it would be a mistake not to take

Olli Juolevi

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Alrighty then, I was stuck between Tolvanen and Jake Oettinger. I guess that solves that dilemma! :laugh:

I'll take Oettinger and HOPE he's the US starter.

This is interesting, because once tigervixxxen made his picks I had a similar thought in my mind. Pick the American goalie because I don't think he'll be around once it gets back to me. But not that American goalie actually. Oettinger is good but I'm not sure they're gonna start him over the 19 year old Parsons. I guess we're gonna find out, quite the interesting situation here.

I'll take Tyler Parsons

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
This is interesting, because once tigervixxxen made his picks I had a similar thought in my mind. Pick the American goalie because I don't think he'll be around once it gets back to me. But not that American goalie actually. Oettinger is good but I'm not sure they're gonna start him over the 19 year old Parsons. I guess we're gonna find out, quite the interesting situation here.

I'll take Tyler Parsons

You know I didn't realize Oettinger was just 17 until now. Might have been a mistake on my part, but there will be plenty of other goaltenders that come up empty in this draft as well. Samsonov and Hart were pretty much the only sure things. :dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad