Fantasy Sports: 5th Annual Flyers WJC Fantasy Draft Pool - Stizzle takes home the Championship crown !

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Sobrien has picked within his 12 hours and hasn't been online for a while. Magua can go ahead.

LedgerSko

Mar 30, 2015
Abramov and Alexeyev have both been cut from Russia. I'll need a replacement D after I get to pick another D as well :help:

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
As cuts come in I will try to be on top of it but if everyone checks their own team then we should be able to cover all cuts.

Also, @flyersphan20 hasn't been online since Saturday and since it's the final round perhaps we should skip him?

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Filip Westerlund, Lucas Elvenes, David Gustafsson and Jacob Olofsson have been cut from Sweden.

I believe the first two where picked by @Captain Dave Poulin and @FLYguy3911

I don't think any Finnish picks have been cut - but I think they have to cut one more player before the tournament.

Last edited:

LedgerSko

Mar 30, 2015
As cuts come in I will try to be on top of it but if everyone checks their own team then we should be able to cover all cuts.

Also, @flyersphan20 hasn't been online since Saturday and since it's the final round perhaps we should skip him?

Yes, we all need D and now some of us need two D with the cuts

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Someone who wants to make the Dman pick for @flyersphan20 so we can get on with the replacement draft? (Preferably somebody who doesn't have to replace a Dman just to avoid bias)

Edit:

Current cuts:
Alexei Lipanov - Me
Filip Westerlund - Captain
Alex Alexeyev - LedgerSko

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad