Fantasy Sports: 5th Annual Flyers WJC Fantasy Draft Pool - Stizzle takes home the Championship crown !

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Reactions: Magua

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
That’s just the kind of person he is. He calls Katchouk a 3rd liner, then steals him from a true fan and person of obvious good taste such as yourself

Wait wait wait hold on just a minute! The point I was making was he’s not a pure skill type, maybe more NHL 3rd line skill but more top 6 smarts and cycle game. It’s why he works exceedingly well with Frost. And as you can see, I’m buying stock in that Katchouk-Thomas-Raddysh line. Then Batherson on the PP with the first two. And Thomas is very very close in style to Frost, so I’m expecting some awesome 2-way, smart hockey from them. How do you like them apples?

Hell, he’s even praising Filppula these days:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/139055453/

He’s really gone off the rails.

Katchouk should only be half the player Flip was for Tampa.

It is with the utmost pride I call myself Flip’s #3 fan after Hakstol and Hextall.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Wait wait wait hold on just a minute! The point I was making was he’s not a pure skill type, maybe more NHL 3rd line skill but more top 6 smarts and cycle game. It’s why he works exceedingly well with Frost. And as you can see, I’m buying stock in that Katchouk-Thomas-Raddysh line. Then Batherson on the PP with the first two. And Thomas is very very close in style to Frost, so I’m expecting some awesome 2-way, smart hockey from them. How do you like them apples?

Katchouk should only be half the player Flip was for Tampa.

It is with the utmost pride I call myself Flip’s #3 fan after Hakstol and Hextall.

Katchouk + Katchouk = Filppula
AND
Katchouk = 3rd liner
AND
Couts = 3C
SO
"Couturier + Couturier = Filppula" -- Magua

Got it. I understand what you're saying completely. I apologize for misunderstanding earlier.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
We got this, guys. We got this.

image.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad