5eimer discussion thread

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
It's scary to see how many teams besides us need a great goalie. Usually the market is awful for them but this summer we will be vying with St. Louis, Philly, Cbus, Ottawa.

This is on Tallon. He should've forseen the impending crisis in net.

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Still here?

giphy.gif

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
It's scary to see how many teams besides us need a great goalie. Usually the market is awful for them but this summer we will be vying with St. Louis, Philly, Cbus, Ottawa.

This is on Tallon. He should've forseen the impending crisis in net.

I mean, Reimer has been fine prior to this season imo. I don't think anyone expected him to be this bad.

Reactions: Ratsreign

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
He was complaining about equipment earlier this year, might be that. I took he was saying he flinches at shots. Generally goalies who have complained about equipment have not performed as well this year.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
He was complaining about equipment earlier this year, might be that. I took he was saying he flinches at shots. Generally goalies who have complained about equipment have not performed as well this year.
I heard that Ek was complaining about skates. And Petro about his stick. And Matheson about something inside the helmet.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver

Yeah, I've noticed that as well. Our supposed saviour Sergei Bobrovsky complained about equipment as well, and he has a save percentage of .901 and a GAA of 3.04! Thus why I'm weary of throwing a giant contract at him. Those numbers are not that much better than Reimers!

Reactions: pantherbot

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I’d consider the cap hit. Maybe. But he’d have to sign for under 6yrs. 6+ on a deal like that, I’m not comfortable with. But we do need stability in net. It’s mandatory, and these are the years to do something, I hope they don’t squander it (they will). Luongo is at that time and we don’t have any backup plan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad