GDT: #59: FLYERS at Lightning, Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020, 4:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Hart's just barely getting started - there's no reason to be glum about him.
I’m fully confident that Hart will be a top notch #1 one day soon, but right now he’s 21 and in his first full NHL season and only his 2nd pro season overall. He’s going to make some mistakes and have some growing pains. Folks need to grasp this.

Oh, and nice goal ya fat Pigeon f***.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I don’t give a **** if that’s a nice shot.

Vasi has held up his end.

Better goalie on the other end, happens far too often year after year.

I don’t disagree, our goalie tandem is not a good one this year. However, Tampa has four guys scoring more goals than our best goal scorer. They have four 20+ guys right now and we have 0. They’re best goal scorer is a few away from at least doubling everyone on our team except Konecny.

People like to point at our depth as our strength, but not having a great goal scorer is a weakness. Nobody on our team can reliably do what Point just did (Exceot Konecny once in a blue moon) or a guy like Kucherov or Stamkos does.

It’s apples and oranges. Tampa probably scores on some of the chances we had.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Tampa deserve the win.

They dont deserve 4 goals though.

What the hell is it with Flyers goalies on road?

I’ll go out and say it. Elliot has played so much this year not only due to the back to backs and Hart’s injury.

Coming into today Hart has a 908 save %. I like the kid, but he needs to be better too.

That one goal today in particular was weak as hell. He can and needs to be better. Weak goals destroy you in the playoffs.

Reactions: Appleyard
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad