GDT: #58: Red Wings 5 at FLYERS 6 (OT), Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019, 1:00 pm ET

magnumpi

Roger got goofy with Cancer
Apr 22, 2018
I hope Fletcher and Gordon realize what Morin kicking Malkins ass would do to the fans. I’d probably pass out due to the excitement... you’re right though. I think he doesn’t play until there’s like 15 games left.

will Morin even play?

you think this organization would bench haag or McDonald?

Reactions: Rebels57

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
There can be a special bonus show where they can discuss ghost being traded for 24 hours.
I’d attend the live show, but only if it features an open bar.

In other news, the day Myers/Morin replace AMac/Hagg in the lineup will be the greatest day in the history of the universe.

Reactions: TheKingPin

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I'm not expecting Myers or Morin to play at all unless there is a trade or injuries at this point.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Morin on LHV for conditions stint. Either 3 games or 6 days.

If it’s the latter, he’s back for the Stadium Series with 3 days to spare.

They probably won't take him off IR and add him to the active roster till after the trade deadline on the 25th.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
will Morin even play?

you think this organization would bench haag or McDonald?

Nah, Morin won’t play. That was just my “hopes and aspirations” rant for the stadium series game.

They probably won't take him off IR and add him to the active roster till after the trade deadline on the 25th.

I think he may have to be on IR for a bit if they take the 3 game|6 day route. They’ll want to give him as much game time as possible while he remains healthy. Going 2 years without action then straight to NHL competition (Won’t be waived because he will be picked up so he needs to be on the roster next year), as a rookie, is really hard. He can’t be waived and using him as a 7th is just wrong. Gordon just needs to be smart about his usage.

I’d give him a sheltered 14-15min night for his first 5-10 games and see what he’s like. A PK role here and there. Also tell him to shy away from chasing hits to protect his knee. Just get him some game time and acclimate to NHL skill.

He won’t play in the outdoor game. I just wish he would.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

magnumpi

Apr 22, 2018
I'm not expecting Myers or Morin to play at all unless there is a trade or injuries at this point.

I wouldn't be surprised if they dont play next season unless theres an injury.

need to wait for McDonalds contract to expire. I find it amazing they delay their progress because of scrub players.

all I wanted was to see provorov, ghost, sanheim, morin and Myers to get a chance as a unit.

hate to admit but Clarke would have given them the shot by this point.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

We have Mac and Hagger.

We are on a good win stretch.

It’s really quite logical.

dcd.gif

magnumpi

Apr 22, 2018
and I "got called out" for not being happy about Myers being benched the first game.

ridiculous overstatement I was told.

being called out means the person doing the calling out has the high ground in the argument, at least thats was the implication.

Reactions: baudib1

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
A decision like this is coming as much from the GM as the interim coach.
Then he's equally as dumb.

I've already been very clear that Fletcher isn't deserving of praise yet. Weise and Lehtera were benched and not hurting the team when he moved them, meanwhile Hagg and MacDonald continue to kill us and Myers should have been in games since day 1.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
I wouldn't be surprised if they dont play next season unless theres an injury.

need to wait for McDonalds contract to expire. I find it amazing they delay their progress because of scrub players.

all I wanted was to see provorov, ghost, sanheim, morin and Myers to get a chance as a unit.

hate to admit but Clarke would have given them the shot by this point.

If Clarke were GM, Morin would have made the team 3 years ago (maybe 5 years ago) and Myers would have probably been up last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad