GDT: #58: Red Wings 5 at FLYERS 6 (OT), Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019, 1:00 pm ET

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
I have a tux fitting at 3, followed by Valentines Day Dinner Saturday night... do I DVR, just follow the score on my phone?

magnumpi

Roger got goofy with Cancer
Apr 22, 2018
I have a tux fitting at 3, followed by Valentines Day Dinner Saturday night... do I DVR, just follow the score on my phone?

Valentines Day, annual reminder of how happy I am that I lost all interest in dealing with female BS.

I enjoy sitting at home during the weekend doing something beneficial for myself more than i ever did going to a club or bar chasing after women.

Alex K

Apr 20, 2016
Earth
WXW7NxR_d.jpg

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Valentines Day, annual reminder of how happy I am that I lost all interest in dealing with female BS.

I enjoy sitting at home during the weekend doing something beneficial for myself more than i ever did going to a club or bar chasing after women.

You want to know how I know you're gay...

(to clarify - I'm referencing a movie, not actually calling you gay - don't ban me).

Reactions: Rebels57

magnumpi

Roger got goofy with Cancer
Apr 22, 2018
You want to know how I know you're gay...

(to clarify - I'm referencing a movie, not actually calling you gay - don't ban me).

I know that line. I used to go the bars yrs ago with a guy who loved that movie. he used to always say that to me.

he was a big cat guy.
I told him.... you know how I know you're gay, you sit at bookstores reading books about cats and giggle.

he laughed and told me I had him there.

ps, I'm not a social justice warrior so I'm not going to get anyone banned for your type of post.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
I know that line. I used to go the bars yrs ago with a guy who loved that movie. he used to always say that to me.

he was a big cat guy.
I told him.... you know how I know you're gay, you sit at bookstores reading books about cats and giggle.

he laughed and told me I had him there.

ps, I'm not a social justice warrior so I'm not going to get anyone banned for your type of post.
this is exactly how @Magua and I started

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
He was loaned to LHV today

Awesome! Just a matter of time until we finally get to see him. He’s got to be so pumped.

I wish there was an actual good Flyers podcast, like one where Appleyard was in charge, Cap gets a weekly call-in, there is a section called Beef vs Deadhead, and and sandwich snippet featuring Striiker

Yea I’ve looked myself. It would be great this year and offseason with so much going on. Boomer talks about them a fair amount on nhl radio.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Morin on LHV for conditions stint. Either 3 games or 6 days.

If it’s the latter, he’s back for the Stadium Series with 3 days to spare.

If it’s 3 games, he will be here the day of or close to a week before. 2/15: Bridgeport | 2/16: Hershey | 2/17: Hershey | 2/22: Charlotte

I highly doubt he plays three back to back games. My guess is it’s a game or two and the 6 day waiting period.

I really want him to rag doll Malkin in the 23rd... mostly because I’ll be there, but the stick swing was kinda bad.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Morin on LHV for conditions stint. Either 3 games or 6 days.

If it’s the latter, he’s back for the Stadium Series with 3 days to spare.

If it’s 3 games, he will be here the day of or close to a week before. 2/15: Bridgeport | 2/16: Hershey | 2/17: Hershey | 2/22: Charlotte

I highly doubt he plays three back to back games. My guess is it’s a game or two and the 6 day waiting period.

I really want him to rag doll Malkin in the 23rd... mostly because I’ll be there, but the stick swing was kinda bad.

I've been waiting goddamn centuries for Morin to ragdoll Malkin.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I wish there was an actual good Flyers podcast, like one where Appleyard was in charge, Cap gets a weekly call-in, there is a section called Beef vs Deadhead, and and sandwich snippet featuring Striiker

Great idea, although I'd pair up Cap'n and Magua as co-hosts, with Appleyard on to give a stats perspective on everything, DJ MSE, a 1-minute Striiker rant, and Beef vs Dead. And it would have to be broadcast from Cap'n's barn with chickens all over the place.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
There’s about a 1% chance he’s playing in that game.

Considering Phil was playing very well in the AHL and is still waiting in the press box, I wouldn’t get my hopes up.
I hope Fletcher and Gordon realize what Morin kicking Malkins ass would do to the fans. I’d probably pass out due to the excitement... you’re right though. I think he doesn’t play until there’s like 15 games left.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Great idea, although I'd pair up Cap'n and Magua as co-hosts, with Appleyard on to give a stats perspective on everything, DJ MSE, a 1-minute Striiker rant, and Beef vs Dead. And it would have to be broadcast from Cap'n's barn with chickens all over the place.
There can be a special bonus show where they can discuss ghost being traded for 24 hours.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad