GDT: #58|Puff Daddy vs. Ultraguins| Sat, Feb. 16th (1:00PM) ATTSN-PT, SNW|PPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
It's not just about this game. This is typical no matter who they play. They are a win one lose one team. One 8 have win streak has them holding on by a thread.

They have many bad periods versus a plethora of many bad and good teams.

Chances are a coin flip. This game is a loss already and time is running out.

This.

Its not about this game. It's the old saying "if it's not one thing, it's another."

They have far too many games, let alone periods, where they phone it in. It's way too common.

Then they get a game like this where they actually play well, and goaltending craps the bed.

Out of the 55 or so games this season, they've probably played 10 or 12 good solid complete games. Another 10 or 12 that were passable but not great. And 30+ where they have played like dogshit. I certainly don't expect 110%, Deadpool "maximum effort" every game. That's not realistic. But when you play below average for more than 50% of your season? Schmeh.

This team, talent wise, has the ability to compete for a cup..either a few tweaks. But with the heart / desire / insert whatever adjective here .. not a chance they make any noise whatsoever, even IF they make the playoffs .. something that doesn't seem at all like a sure thing

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Johnson isn’t awful at killing penalties. You don’t know what you’re watching.

He's awful at everything.

Riikola or Schultz would be a better PKer just based off chance. It's hard to be worse than JJ on the PK.

Hint: he's pretty f***ing bad at PKing.

Again. Anyone can PK. Sit Johnson. He's by far the worst D.

Reactions: canadianguy77

bigkam

Jun 13, 2009
My favorite part of the Flames’ 5th goal was the replay of Letang just standing there as it went in. That man has taken years off my life.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Kessel has gotta be one of the biggest p***yes in NHL history, honestly.

I've never seen anyone more terrified of traffic or contact.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
He's awful at everything.

Riikola or Schultz would be a better PKer just based off chance. It's hard to be worse than JJ on the PK.

Hint: he's pretty ****ing bad at PKing.

Again. Anyone can PK. Sit Johnson. He's by far the worst D.

It’s the only thing he’s been good at this year. You’ve failed at analysis.

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Can't play 4 forwards on the PP if Phil and Geno are the high forwards. They are too disinterested defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad