GDT: #58|Puff Daddy vs. Ultraguins| Sat, Feb. 16th (1:00PM) ATTSN-PT, SNW|PPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
separate Geno and Phil, that is number one priority, how big sample size one needs to figure out its not working, Malkin needs Rust or someone with the pulse to carry the water for him he is not capable of doing that anymore

Reactions: canadianguy77

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
The risk one runs with the Pens and management is the players are given latitude as to play. Comes with the territory and big names and style points sells tickets which is the goal here. Winning is a by product of talent, coaching smarts and desire. Sid simply can't over come the crappy play and a lack of urgency. Enjoy the good moments I guess. But this team is not very good on the ice.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
I agree with a poster said earlier. Play Phil with sid.

I really think we try to move kessel’s salary over the summer.

TheGuiminator

I’ll be damned King, I’ll be damned
Oct 23, 2018
Unpopular but I think trading Kessel could change the dynamic of the team, he was good for the two Cup runs we had, but now it’s time to move on

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Hamonics shot was slightly deflected, but it was going in regardless. Murray was just way off of his angle. That is stopped by all other goalies 99 out of 100 times.

Murray is just Fleury. He is absolutely no different.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Murray really sucks today.

f*** it, Bro.

This whole team has sucked for two years. Only reason they have sniffed success is the ungodly amount of natural hockey talent within two humans.

f*** this. It's like, be happy they're still good..yeah yeah I hear that..the Pens aren't a total league laughingstock, sure, but f*** these guys

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
is it a good thing that I'm missing this game?

i hope the Pens don't take this result to justify doing some silly trade
It's been an evenly played game IMO, if not a slight edge to the Pens outside of the scoresheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad