GDT: #58|Puff Daddy vs. Ultraguins| Sat, Feb. 16th (1:00PM) ATTSN-PT, SNW|PPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaaapshuter

May 10, 2015
A game starting 7 o'clock my time? What a present after practically sleeping for 36 hours straight after being knocked out by what I suspect can only have been Ebola.

Expect the pens to have their worst game this season.

TheGuiminator

I’ll be damned King, I’ll be damned
Oct 23, 2018
Welcome back Schultz, does it mean they gonna strip Kessel out of the point on the PP? Hope so

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
I got a bad feeling about this game. The Pens have been coasting through games. Meanwhile, the Flames probably have this one marked on the calendar after getting embarrassed.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
This game will be an good indication of what the Pens can look like for the playoff run. Schulz will need time to get back into the swing of things, but Malkin ready to go, McCann at center and Murray returning to form are big reasons to think their best is yet to come. Actually like the D pairings with Ruhwedel RH side and prefer the play of Riikola on the third pairing as well.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I don’t want the pain
Don’t want to be shot down [by] [the] Flames...

Reactions: TNT87

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
Good luck playing with the dumpster tomorrow, Schultz.

I'd try Schultz with Ruh. Ruh was solid last game and they should keep him in over Johnson or Pettersson, but they will not. Maybe Riikola out.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I'd try Schultz with Ruh. Ruh was solid last game and they should keep him in over Johnson or Pettersson, but they will not. Maybe Riikola out.
Knowing Sully, he will bench Blueger and try Johnson in his spot.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Knowing Sully, he will bench Blueger and try Johnson in his spot.

f*** it. As long as Johnson isn't playing defense.

[Insert joke that he doesn't anyway]

But he'd only be out there like 8 mins instead of 20 as a bottom six winger lol

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
Actually don't know if I will be able to watch the game later since I am invited to a birthday later on, still nice to have 2 early starts this weekend. My sleeping schedule is throwing a party about it

Reactions: ElK15

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I got a bad feeling about this game. The Pens have been coasting through games. Meanwhile, the Flames probably have this one marked on the calendar after getting embarrassed.

My GDT record is around 50/50 so par for the course..

Flips a coin.

Still spinning...and spinning....

Reactions: BHD

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Back to back games like this should be when we use our depth to our advantage . Seems like Wilson and ZAR are in the lineup today so why not Pearson and Simon tomm?

Or is that too simple of a concept?

ownal

Jan 26, 2019
Pittsburgh
Back to back games like this should be when we use our depth to our advantage . Seems like Wilson and ZAR are in the lineup today so why not Pearson and Simon tomm?

Or is that too simple of a concept?

Because it is the stars that under perform on the back to back.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I fully expect the Pens to put forth full efforts today and hopefully enough left to get after Lundqvist tomorrow.

I hope Schultz is in. They need him in a bad way for Malkin/Kessel to have good breakouts.

Edit: Pregame is on. Come on with the lineup.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Pens could catch CBJ and the Habs or they could be out of the playoffs by the end of the night.

Hopefully Pens are ready to play this afternoon game.

Geno likes afternoon games so hopefully he has a good game today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad