Not open for further replies.

Killahpunk

Legend
Jun 29, 2009
Eastern Canada
progress-chart.gif

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Really? Well then again I studied Greek History so it's very much in my vernacular.

Yeah... and I have interest in that part of history, but never heard of it until yesterday.
I think we were talking about the movie groundhog day and the show russian doll.
Guy said it was like Sisyphus... I thought, whoooo?

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Yeah... and I have interest in that part of history, but never heard of it until yesterday.
I think we were talking about the movie groundhog day and the show russian doll.
Guy said it was like Sisyphus... I thought, whoooo?
Russian Doll is a fantastic show. Not sure I see the parallels to that story but I like how it treats time lines and that they could have gone the lame ground hog day method but they didn't. Just a really well written show.

Reactions: shoplifter

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Russian Doll is a fantastic show. Not sure I see the parallels to that story but I like how it treats time lines and that they could have gone the lame ground hog day method but they didn't. Just a really well written show.

I think he said being forced to do it over and over again...
Yeah I watched it on a whim and I disliked episode 1, she is just so abrasive, but stuck it out and it was worth it. Got better after ep 3 or around there.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Morning game for the Flames

They'll probably still beat our asses.

Honestly, I am all for a game where Jack Johnson is singled out by the media and the pbp guys on both sides and is like a -5 in the game and everyone saying "Why the hell did this guy even get signed by an NHL team..."

I really just want him to not report and just f*** off to Russia for the rest of his career.

Reactions: Son Goku

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016

Honestly, I am all for a game where Jack Johnson is singled out by the media and the pbp guys on both sides and is like a -5 in the game and everyone saying "Why the hell did this guy even get signed by an NHL team..."

I really just want him to not report and just **** off to Russia for the rest of his career.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Son Goku

henlo u stinky egg
Mar 8, 2014
The World Of Void

I really just want him to not report and just **** off to Russia for the rest of his career.
Sign in Philly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot