GDT: #58: FLYERS at Panthers, Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
This is the worst possible timing for the dreaded trip to Florida.

Come way with 2 of 4 points and that is an accomplishment.

Bigb47

Dec 5, 2016
Despite there recent Florida woes I think they are pissed and are gon a win or at least go down swinging. Can ghost play FFS!!!

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
tenor.gif

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019

Loved me some Ratt growing up. That came out around the same time as Looks That Kill from the Crue, and I remember just being blown away by both videos.

I remember a movie in the 80s or 90s that had the song Body Talk playing in the background in a biker gang drug house. Wish I could remember. I wanna say Ace Ventura, but I'm not sure.

I saw Motley Crue a few years ago at an outdoor show and I was about 30-40 rows from the stage. At the end of the show, Tommy is tossing out drum sticks, and at the last second, I noticed a projectile coming straight for my head. I caught it, and my buddy (the same who sharted his pants) says "Well, that is honestly the best thing anyone has ever caught from Tommy Lee."

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
Loved me some Ratt growing up. That came out around the same time as Looks That Kill from the Crue, and I remember just being blown away by both videos.

I remember a movie in the 80s or 90s that had the song Body Talk playing in the background in a biker gang drug house. Wish I could remember. I wanna say Ace Ventura, but I'm not sure.

I saw Motley Crue a few years ago at an outdoor show and I was about 30-40 rows from the stage. At the end of the show, Tommy is tossing out drum sticks, and at the last second, I noticed a projectile coming straight for my head. I caught it, and my buddy (the same who sharted his pants) says "Well, that is honestly the best thing anyone has ever caught from Tommy Lee."

Golden Child- Eddie Murphy

I...I...I...I want the knife

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
Oof.

Flyers are 12-1-2 when leading after the 1st.

Which means they were trailing or tied after the 1st in 42 of 57 games.

The only playoff team with fewer 1st period leads Flyers (25th) are the Jackets (26th).

Only 2 other teams in the NHL have had fewer leads after the 1st.

The Flyers are 4th in the NHL in scoring first (32 times in 57 games), but 18th in winning % when scoring 1st.

Their winning % when the opposition scores first is 8th in the league.

Go figure.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Oof.

Flyers are 12-1-2 when leading after the 1st.

Which means they were trailing or tied after the 1st in 42 of 57 games.

The only playoff team with fewer 1st period leads Flyers (25th) are the Jackets (26th).

Only 2 other teams in the NHL have had fewer leads after the 1st.

The Flyers are 4th in the NHL in scoring first (32 times in 57 games), but 18th in winning % when scoring 1st.

Their winning % when the opposition scores first is 8th in the league.

Go figure.

That's what happens when you lead the league with most goals allowed in the first period with the 2nd placed team having 10+ less goals (Devils).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad