GDT: #58| FLYERS at Oilers | Thursday, February 16, 2017| 9:00 pm ET| SNW, CSN-PH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
I'd expect the Flyers to be sellers at the Deadline, especially if Philly loses the next 3 games.

Time for Hexy to do his job, and rid this team of the weak puny defensemen.

Biggest need is big young defensemen that can skate and actually play defense.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I'd expect the Flyers to be sellers at the Deadline, especially if Philly loses the next 3 games.

Time for Hexy to do his job, and rid this team of the weak puny defensemen.

Biggest need is big young defensemen that can skate and actually play defense.

Hexy said he will trade to make the team better, but I'm better he does nothing because he believes nothing is wrong...

hckyplayer8

Don't bang the glass
Mar 26, 2011
Grand Forks,ND
Whoever was the D nearest to the puck carrier (thinking I saw Ghost) was abysmal. Legit terrible form poke check while collapsing back on the net.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
No point in getting worked up over this.

Nothing's changed between the start of the game and now, all thoughts and feelings are the same.

Only thing I'm annoyed at is that the game didn't start until 9pm. Everything else is standard 2017 Flyers.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
No point in getting worked up over this.

Nothing's changed between the start of the game and now, all thoughts and feelings are the same.

Only thing I'm annoyed at is that the game didn't start until 9pm. Everything else is standard 2017 Flyers.

It just proves more of how awful our goaltending has been this year and how Hak doesn't know how to coach **** at the NHL level.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Raffl once again turns down a shot chance. Would do back flips if Hexy could get a decent return for him.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
It just proves more of how awful our goaltending has been this year and how Hak doesn't know how to coach **** at the NHL level.

Half the forwards are slumping, the other half suck, half the defense belongs in the AHL, goaltending sucks, and the coaching staff is comprised of idiots who are in way over their heads.

Optimistic for the future, indifferent about the present. Not worth getting angry about.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
time for Hexy to show what he is made of..while you do need a partner to trade..i am sure some of these assets are valuable to someone...maybe

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Should keep him tbh. Good value for what he is.

Not his fault the Flyers don't have the players to play him in an appropriate role all the time... I.E. as a very good 3rd liner.

I do t know , we need to turn a good portion of this over imo.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Clement keeps saying all the time, yea this guys playing a good game or that guys playing a good game, but the whole team is playing like ****, has no idea what he's talking about. It's so annoying.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Clement keeps saying all the time, yea this guys playing a good game or that guys playing a good game, but the whole team is playing like ****, has no idea what he's talking about. It's so annoying.

They have their marching orders to tow the line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad