GDT: #58| FLYERS at Oilers | Thursday, February 16, 2017| 9:00 pm ET| SNW, CSN-PH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
I can't make up my mind on who's more insufferable between Barkann and Clement

c7NJRa2.gif

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I haven't missed a Flyer game since satellite television put together a hockey package. I'm a homer to a fault. I shun common sense to defend our boys. I'm an unapologetic apologist. What the Flyers have given me back over the years is heart and fight. I keep telling myself that any moment now there is going to be a spark. I know there won't be. I know I'm lying to myself. I'm sort of like the battered broad who just won't leave...but tonight is their last chance. If we don't hit someone in the phucking mouth before this game is over... I'm done. I'm done until Hak is fired or Morin and Sanhiem are brought up. Just disgusting and depressing hockey. No hockey fan deserves to be put through this.

Great post and I agree , except I won't leave this mess sadly but wouldn't blame anyone for stop watching.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Giroux just got away with a stupid no need for call there..

lost his stick, so he grabbed the stick of the EDM player and held it as he skated away in full view of the ref.

im surprized the ref let that go.

Roo does stupid stuff like that WAY to often

Angry Hockey Dad

Eat up Johnny
May 30, 2013
Canada
Should have slumped him since you were getyong kicked out lol

I have seen Flyers in quite a few different arenas , Edmonton was by far the worst fans I have ever encountered

Honestly. I'm the most chill guy. But he was talking **** about me but wouldn't even look at me. I'm not the guy to start drama. But you do that in front of my family and that's it. I'm sorry Flyers fans I gave us a bad rep tonight :facepalm:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Honestly. I'm the most chill guy. But he was talking **** about me but wouldn't even look at me. I'm not the guy to start drama. But you do that in front of my family and that's it. I'm sorry Flyers fans I gave us a bad rep tonight :facepalm:

Don't worry about it - people around the league have already made their minds up about all of us, and frankly, they can **** off.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh

you didn't throw snowballs at Santa do you are ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad