Post-Game Talk: #58 | Flyers at Flames | February 20, 2023

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
They don’t have anyone to replace his minutes.

I was listening to Meltzer & Myrtetus’ podcast yesterday for god knows what reason. They did their awards up to this point. They picked Provorov as the best defensemen. Essentially minutes played was the reasoning. :laugh:

Ristolainen & Seeler were their other options but lack sizable role kept them out.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I was listening to Meltzer & Myrtetus’ podcast yesterday for god knows what reason. They did their awards up to this point. They picked Provorov as the best defensemen. Essentially minutes played was the reasoning. :laugh:

Ristolainen & Seeler were their other options but lack sizable role kept them out.

Well, Provorov is by miles the best all-around defender.

I wonder if Provorov doesn’t get the Ashbee, does he have temper tantrums? At this point, it’s York or just throw away the award. It’s embarrassing.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Well, Provorov is by miles the best all-around defender.

I wonder if Provorov doesn’t get the Ashbee, does he have temper tantrums? At this point, it’s York or just throw away the award. It’s embarrassing.

They did the same thing two years ago. They essentially pinned it down to Provorov vs. Braun. If they have a subpar defense they’ll pin it down to just Provorov & whatever third pairing defensemen played ok/well in that small role. Then they’ll just go with well Provorov played the most minutes so you have to go with him. :laugh:

Reactions: Magua

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
They did the same thing two years ago. They essentially pinned it down to Provorov vs. Braun. If they have a subpar defense they’ll pin it down to just Provorov & whatever third pairing defensemen played ok/well in that small role. Then they’ll just go with well Provorov played the most minutes so you have to go with him. :laugh:

Seeler might win it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad