57th Obsequious Banter Thread - And now for the Lanthanides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
We could call it "Ketching Up on What's Happening" ...

... if that terrible field in that terrible towel town hadn't ruined ketchup for all eternity.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Remember: the Chinese invented Ketchup not the yinzers!

No, I know, it's just that the brand most associated with that number of ketchup is now associated with the very worst place and the very worst people and the very worst team on this or any other planet, and as such is persona non grata, and also persona magna sucka.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Late to the party but happy father's day to all the fathers. This is the timely card I received from my son:

Dad, I wouldn't trade you for the world ...

... I mean, maybe if our family were in a rebuilding year and we could get some great, young prospects.
But I'd definitely resign you as soon as I could!

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
In the shower i decided that if i ever became a doctor that specializes in circumcision, my promotional slogan would be

"Circumcise your child before its too late!!! Because foresight is better than foreskin."

(Also want to make it clear that this isn't meant as an insult, i just want to have the best damn slogan in the circumcision world).

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
In the shower i decided that if i ever became a doctor that specializes in circumcision, my promotional slogan would be

"Circumcise your child before its too late!!! Because foresight is better than foreskin."

(Also want to make it clear that this isn't meant as an insult, i just want to have the best damn slogan in the circumcision world).
And you'd be paid in tips!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

You should write a rock opera about it. You could call it "The First Cut is the Deepest" and one of the songs could be "This Hot Dog Has No Mustard (Or Foreskin)"

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I was born without eyelids. The doctor performed a miraculous procedure where he took my foreskin and created eyelids. The only problem is now I'm a little cockeyed.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
I was on my computer all day yesterday, went away for 15 minutes, and it wouldn't turn back on. I hear the apple chime, and the keyboard lights up, but no screen. Now I'm reading it might be a $400+ repair for something that isn't my fault. Apple is such a money grab

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
better than when I had to take my iMac to them... $300 later it worked... but their computers are the bees knees if you use them for reasons other than just being pretty.

Yep use them to run weather and climate models for research. Works really well I was disappointed thought I would have had to get a new one.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Does anyone have low-profile/run flat tires? I do and every pothole I touch (which driving between PA and NJ is everywhere) ends up in a wrecked tire. I've had to replace at least 6 tires in the 3 years I've had the car. Such a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad