Post-Game Talk: #57: Flyers at Canadiens, Friday, February 19, 2016

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
streakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreak
streakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreak
streakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreakstreak

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Giroux had an awful game had a chance to win it in the shootout after his undisciplined play.. Schenn did as well.

Voracek has looked too ordinary lately.

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010
Can confidently say that my cousins pee wee team is more creative in shootouts than this team. Poor neuvy. Had the shootout won if any of our star players acted like they gave a **** in the shootout.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Can't believe how bad the team was today. Jake is horrendous. He really needs to get his head out of his ass. Playing like **** for most of the game with occasional good plays.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Damn. Oh well. Realistically the season was in jeopardy when Couts went down and was finished when MDZ went down.

Neuvy poke was a lot of fun.

That SO was lost when when Condon started to bite on Giroux and recovered. Just well played by him on that.

PK16

Jul 28, 2013
Giroux has to start scoring in the shootout. No reason for him to be struggling. He is way to skilled to not be scoring there.

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
Please for the love of god, NHL, get rid of the shootout. The second Pacioretty scored, I knew exactly how the next three attempts would go down. Exactly. Knew. Zero point zero zero doubt.

I was trying to shut it off but my Evil Dead Ash hand is a son of a *****.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad