GDT: #57 - 02/20/15 | New York Rangers @ Buffalo Sabres | 7:00 - MSG (READ POST #132)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDiablo

Jul 18, 2012
Just got home, see 1 goal on 22 shots. How Skapski look? Big saves? Or not much real pressure by Sabres?

Easy day for him for the most part. 1-2 big saves that I remember. As a fan of competitive hockey the Sabres are brutal to watch. I don't know how any Sabre fan can justify paying to see them.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
So quiet in there. I guess the fact the home team is losing has a lot to do with it, but I used to go the old Aud to see games and it was always quite noisy. Different building, different team (losing for like forever) I guess.

Son of Steinbrenner

Jul 9, 2003
Totally laughable that Miller got a misconduct.

Maybe it's just me but I think what Miller did was wrong. It should've been a 2 minute minor for unsportsmanlike conduct. I'm sure the misconduct was the officials trying to stop a stupid situation.

Miller should not have done that. It's immature and selfish because if Bogosian doesn't retaliate it's possible the Rangers are shorthanded. With a 20 year old goalie in net it's just not the right thing to do. In reality Bogosian just missed on a clean hit. This wasn't Miller getting pissed off for Bogosian nonsense with Nash in the 1st period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad