ʟǟʄɛʀʀɨɛʀɛ - ӄօքɨȶǟʀ - ӄɛʍքɛ
ʄɨǟʟǟ - ɖǟռǟʊʟȶ - ʍօօʀɛ
ʟɨʐօȶȶɛ - ɖʊɮօɨֆ - ɮʏʄɨɛʟɖ
ʟɛաɨֆ - ȶʊʀƈօȶȶɛ - ӄǟʟɨʏɛʋ

ǟռɖɛʀֆօռ - ɖօʊɢɦȶʏ
ɢǟʋʀɨӄօʋ - ʀօʏ
ɛռɢʟʊռɖ - ƈʟǟʀӄɛ

ȶǟʟɮօȶ​

74-59-11-16 against LA. Most goals: 7 (2013 and 1996). Most goals against: 7 (1995).

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
My wife and I, channeling ourselves from 15 years ago, stayed up extremely late last night, working around the house, even ordered pizza at around midnight. This morning I'm reminded that this isn't actually 15 years ago and staying up until 3 basically ruins me for a day.

So having to stay up until 1 tonight to watch this pile of garbage team won't be worth it, I know that, in advance. But I'm going to do it anyway.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I don’t have a good feeling about this one… but I’ll stay up and watch /shrug

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
My wife and I, channeling ourselves from 15 years ago, stayed up extremely late last night, working around the house, even ordered pizza at around midnight. This morning I'm reminded that this isn't actually 15 years ago and staying up until 3 basically ruins me for a day.

So having to stay up until 1 tonight to watch this pile of garbage team won't be worth it, I know that, in advance. But I'm going to do it anyway.

You do have a 9pm primer with the Gulls facing the Reign (LA King affiliate) tonight. It's a southern Cal Saturday special all-nighter!

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
You know what kind of did me in this season was Maharaj surprising the guys in the locker room, looking like death in a suit, saying hey I'm not dead, I made it, and also I love you and you should believe in yourselves, and then they shitted out their worst game in a couple seasons. Which is saying something.

I hate the Kings, their uniforms, their building with a stupid name, their announcers, their city, and their fans. I am going to be pissed if they lose this game even though I know they lose all the time to everybody.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
You know what kind of did me in this season was Maharaj surprising the guys in the locker room, looking like death in a suit, saying hey I'm not dead, I made it, and also I love you and you should believe in yourselves, and then they shitted out their worst game in a couple seasons. Which is saying something.

I hate the Kings, their uniforms, their building with a stupid name, their announcers, their city, and their fans. I am going to be pissed if they lose this game even though I know they lose all the time to everybody.

Ordering pizza at midnight instead of a burrito? Hypocrite! Do usernames have no merit anymore!?

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca

Their goal horn also sucks.

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
Losing that game was one thing but that effort was beyond embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad