GDT: #55|||Pittsburgh Penguins @ Arizona Coyotes|2/1/2014|20:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Hey, Daaaaaan? Why don't you have them play a disciplined game? Is it because you can't or you won't?

Can't. Blame can go on him, Shero...Lemieux. But what about the players? They're children and ruin it for themselves as soon as things don't go their way. Ridiculous how it still hasn't changed after 4 straight years of losing.

SherogoesHAM

Apr 6, 2012
Maybe our stars will mature after they hit 35. This is exactly how they will continue to act when things don't go their way in the playoffs. Yet people only care about glass and Adams . We have much bigger issues.

Yeah Toews has never lost his temper. :laugh:

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Who was it against that we came back from two with under a min to go? Vancouver?

Not impossible but against a defensive team with Mike Smith...another story.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
Have you looked at the standings recently?

I love how people take this to the extreme. Absolutely no one says you shouldn't complain about a loss or point out faults, rather there shouldn't be 20 pages of bashing the team after every single game. It's useless to try to have a rational discussion with some people.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Teams like the bruins watch these games and laugh. They can't wait to face us again. Frustrate us and see our stars take dumb penalties.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
You know, I feel like with all the talk about Jokinen's streakiness we forgot about Neal's to a degree.

Not me.

It's like Kunitz and Dupuis. Two similar players where difference is needed on a line.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
I love how people take this to the extreme. Absolutely no one says you shouldn't complain about a loss or point out faults, rather there shouldn't be 20 pages of bashing the team after every single game. It's useless to try to have a rational discussion with some people.

Many people use the standings to justify their anti-negativity campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad