GDT: #55| Islanders at FLYERS | Thursday, February 9, 2017| 7:00 pm ET| NBCSN, TCN-PH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Hextall said the trade talk around the league is completely barren, but I really hope that's just typical Hextall secretive talk.

I'll be so disappointed if we can't dump some trash at the deadline.

seriously what team would want ANY of our garbage ?

60% of this team would pass waivers FOR sure...

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Having VdV with more TOI than:

Giroux
Voracek
Simmonds
Schenn
Raffl
Read
Cousins
Weise

with ~8 minutes left in a game where you are trailing by two should be an instantly sack-able offense tbh. That is what had occurred before that power-play.

He has been objectively the worst forward in the NHL with regular minutes since joining the Flyers.

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware

Giroux
Voracek
Simmonds
Schenn
Raffl
Read
Cousins
Weise

with ~8 minutes left in a game where you are trailing by two should be an instantly sack-able offense tbh. That is what had occurred before that power-play.

He has been objectively the worst forward in the NHL with regular minutes since joining the Flyers.

Yet people think hes a good coach and the rest of us are over reacting

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
It doesn't matter if we are sellers. Nobody wants bad players, there are like 8 bad players on this team that nobody would want if we gave them away. And even if they did, Hextall would never trade that many. At best he may move 2.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada

Giroux
Voracek
Simmonds
Schenn
Raffl
Read
Cousins
Weise

its soooo sad its almost funny....:cry::laugh:

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC

Giroux
Voracek
Simmonds
Schenn
Raffl
Read
Cousins
Weise

None of those guys do anything 5 on 5 anyway.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
That's probably because he has been for our like 25 games at least.

Saddest point about this team for me, Provy, G, and Simmer are the only players I would be upset with if they were traded Tomm. 3 players total that are dressed tonight.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Hextall said the trade talk around the league is completely barren, but I really hope that's just typical Hextall secretive talk.

I'll be so disappointed if we can't dump some trash at the deadline.

Still 20+ days away from the deadline. At this point you're not really going to see much activity until it gets closer to the deadline. Most negotiations I'd imagine are at a standstill right now as they're not dealing with a racing clock just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad