GDT: #55| Islanders at FLYERS | Thursday, February 9, 2017| 7:00 pm ET| NBCSN, TCN-PH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Reality is, Ghost should be playing with a defensive D.

Instead, he has gotten to play with Manning who is an AHLer, Streit who is just as bad defensively, AMac who was waived last year, etc...

We have yet to BE ABLE to pair him with a good, defensive Dman. Morin needs to be that guy.

Morin/Hagg/Gudas/Provorov. Any of these 4 would be suitable.

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
Here's to ya. Mason BLOWS! Sorry, had to get that out. Sure the Flyers can't score, but come on this guy is a stiff!

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I actually feel kinda bad for Mase watching his expression after every trash goal,he lets in.
Wonder if he has looked at any real estate in Russia for next year

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I'm still worried if Morin is made for today's NHL. League's getting smaller and faster each year.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
You're gonna have to make that decision sooner or later. The two players that would come out for them would improve the situation by being additions by subtraction.

i would do it..but i also think this team would get embarrassed if they do make the PO's ...Hexy should be selling no matter what

Crescent Street

Saturday Nite Hockey
Sep 19, 2004
Long Island
How can anyone call themselves a professional coach when you constantly opt to have Nick "the grenade" Cousins on the powerplay? That was incredibly embarrassing.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm just glad they're forcing Hextall to sell with each passing game.

Hextall said the trade talk around the league is completely barren, but I really hope that's just typical Hextall secretive talk.

I'll be so disappointed if we can't dump some trash at the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad