Post-Game Talk: #55: Flyers at Rangers, Sunday, February 14, 2016

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
You better believe I'm counting that as a win since Ghost got a point! :laugh:

In the end, it doesn't matter. This is a rebuilding team, if a bunch of people want to overreact and look silly then be my guest, but I'm not going to join you and lose perspective.

Jaraco

Mar 13, 2014
California
I think Hakstol's only goal at the end was to **** Lundqvist out of his SO.

Ghost was amazing at the end there. Deserved that point.

Krazed Flyer

Who are we?
Sep 22, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Why is it that they actually try with 2 minutes left down by 3? Where is the effort throughout the ****ing game? 20-odd shots on goal, terrible defensive plays, losing the puck... I mean, where does the line get ****ing drawn?

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Moral victories: Ghost's streak is still alive!!!
Big Bad Mciltrash didn't hand Simmer the beating all rags fans swore he was going to give him

healthyscratch

Jun 19, 2007
Philly
You better believe I'm counting that as a win since Ghost got a point! :laugh:

In the end, it doesn't matter. This is a rebuilding team, if a bunch of people want to overreact and look silly then be my guest, but I'm not going to join you and lose perspective.

So you think Hakstol survives the summer?

:sarcasm:

It's all bout the Ghost for the remainder of the season.

aieo9zrXT.gif

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Why is it that they actually try with 2 minutes left down by 3? Where is the effort throughout the ****ing game? 20-odd shots on goal, terrible defensive plays, losing the puck... I mean, where does the line get ****ing drawn?

I think it's more that the Rangers go into a shell at that point.

SuchySays

Jun 25, 2012
Poconos

it was 4 on 4..

with an extra attacker.. Rangers started to sit back.

GhostIsBae

Ghost Whisperer
Jul 18, 2014
Streit is looking like he is shaking off the rust. Probably not an easy injury to come back from at his age. He is like a poor mans version of ghost at this point. Replaceable for us and will be pretty good on half the playoff teams out there. I can see him being moved for either a conditional 1st or 2 2nds similar to kimmo.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013

Don't confuse effort with talentless.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Some people have perspective and can see past a handful of bad games to the biggest picture. :laugh:

He can have a long stretch of good games and not a peep, but he struggles for a few and the sky is falling.

Couturier going down has made Giroux & Voracek play over 22 minutes a night & do so facing tougher competition (sans the Buffalo game where they got a break). They're frustrated & they're gassed right now. We have multiple AHLer's in our lineup right now behind them that aren't alleviating any pressure off them. I think that's something that needs to be kept in perspective here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad