GDT: #55 Ducks at FLYERS, Saturday, Feb. 9, 2019, 1:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glak18

Jan 9, 2019
Yea lose this one and I’m back in the lose for Hughes camp. If we have 0% shot at Panarin then I’m already there. This team needs a game breaker.

According to my Ez Maff calculation....

Flyers can not afford to lose more than 15 points the rest of the season, once they hit that point they have to win out and have others lose a lot.

Reactions: TheKingPin

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Maintenance day for Patrick, but no idea why they mixed up two lines instead of just letting Knight fill in for him...

Unless they're actually stupid enough to f*** Giroux over like that?

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
According to my Ez Maff calculation....

Flyers can not afford to lose more than 15 points the rest of the season, once they hit that point they have to win out and have others lose a lot.
Yeah, we’re looking at needing 95/96 points to make it which means we need at least 40 points over the final 28 games. 19-6-3???

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Maintenance day for Patrick, but no idea why they mixed up two lines instead of just letting Knight fill in for him...

Unless they're actually stupid enough to **** Giroux over like that?

...Didn't Patrick take one on the shin?

Yup from amac of course. He was in obvious pain making cuts later in the game. I’m sure it’s swollen. Amac can’t help but shoot pucks into other people. Waive him already!

Glak18

Jan 9, 2019
Lucky you. I’m spending less and less time there these days. Arguing incessantly over semantics and being preached to by pompous windbags just ain’t my thing.

I saw what happened with you yesterday, the same thing happened to me hours earlier. The funny part about my ban is why:

HB allows racial and homophobic slurs, threats of violence and just about anything you can think of, but they have a zero policy on one thing...saying "delete your account". Someone said it to me so I said you first and that is why I was banned.

Attachments

• HB_Ban.png
    HB_Ban.png
    149.5 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: BernieParent

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
I saw what happened with you yesterday, the same thing happened to me hours earlier. The funny part about my ban is why:

HB allows racial and homophobic slurs, threats of violence and just about anything you can think of, but they have a zero policy on one thing...saying "delete your account". Someone said it to me so I said you first and that is why I was banned.
Why am I not surprised. I’m pretty much at the point where I’m going to pop in once a day to read Bill’s blog and then pop right back out. It’s become a dumpster fire over there.

Glak18

Jan 9, 2019
Yeah, we’re looking at needing 95/96 points to make it which means we need at least 40 points over the final 28 games. 19-6-3???

Yeah I calculated 96 points will get you in the race, but doesn't guarantee a spot. Now if all teams above the Flyers play just above .500 then they may be able to make it, but it depends how other teams do.

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
Yeah I calculated 96 points will get you in the race, but doesn't guarantee a spot. Now if all teams above the Flyers play just above .500 then they may be able to make it, but it depends how other teams do.
It’s certainly still a long shot and they can’t really afford to give any points head to head against teams they’re chasing.

Glak18

Jan 9, 2019
Winning 8 in a row and still being 8 points out pretty much says it all. They aren’t getting in. I still want Hart and the rest of the kids to finish strong, the lottery be damned.

Agreed, I love that Patrick and Lindblom are looking like they are taking the next step, but sooner or later Patrick will need to start doing that for a full season consistently. I keep hearing Provorov is playing better, but anything looks better than what he has looked for the entire year. Ghost obviously needs to be about 125% better as well and Hart is Hart, swear I don't know if I have this special of a rookie ever from the Flyers.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Why am I not surprised. I’m pretty much at the point where I’m going to pop in once a day to read Bill’s blog and then pop right back out. It’s become a dumpster fire over there.

Just don't stumble into this HFBoards Forbidden Zone -- New York Rangers -- or you just might be "politely encouraged" by a mod to go back to the buzz.

Reactions: BiggE

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
I still post there regularly :eek::confused::confused::eek2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad