Run to the Hills!!
Aug 2, 2005
No! No! No!

wwe-daniel-bryan-yes-yes-yes-t-shirt-3960-p.jpg

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
I am here win/loss or shootout loss but you guys have to be ridiculous to think that wins are going to be as busy as losses. The Sharks board is busier right now than it would be if they won 2-1.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Holy crap guys, we won a game 1-0, lets not go making snarky comments about how little traffic this thread will have. I'm very glad to have won the game (posted so in this thread earlier), but there isn't a whole lot to take away from one game like this (let alone a game where a struggling offensive team only scored one goal)

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
You're assuming KFC was the only one in the deal. I'm thinking he was one of the piece to a bigger deal.

Well I would think so, anyone who has seen him play this season would agree he isn't bringing anything more than an older player or a draft pick. Or maybe a struggling young player for another struggling young player swap. As for a potential Moulson trade, depends on who the other player is, I could live with Clifford and Vey, but not much more.

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
Wait, so Mike Richards and Tanner Pearson for Roman Josi isn't happening anymore??????

KingKopitar11*

So, if we keep winning, does this mean no more trade(s)?

KFC off the table?

Hopefully we do make trades. Unless we expect to shut out our opponent every game, and have Sharks didn't have couture, and Hertl.

I'm really happy with the points just not of our whole game. I'm not trying to be a downer, just realistic.

AKAY47

Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
Well I would think so, anyone who has seen him play this season would agree he isn't bringing anything more than an older player or a draft pick. Or maybe a struggling young player for another struggling young player swap. As for a potential Moulson trade, depends on who the other player is, I could live with Clifford and Vey, but not much more.

Kyle Clifford has been the same exact player since his rookie season. I haven't seen any improvement whatsoever. Like you watched him play in his rookie year and you'd get excited because of how much potential he's got, but couple years later you realize that he's the exact same player. Kind of upsetting.

Ron*

I know we won, but I'm still unhappy with Toffoli playing 4RW.

C'mon Sutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the kid too but honestly you have to admit he did jack **** tonight. He won't budge from the fourth line until he plays like his heart is in it. It wasn't there tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron*

We won the game but overall anyone else not happy with the game. I miss the intensity this team had :(

Not sure what game you were watching. Couldn't have been Kings / Sharks because this game was very intense, from beginning to end.

And the Kings were playing like they really enjoy playing indoor games.

AKAY47

Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
I like the kid too but honestly you have to admit he did jack shít tonight. He won't budge from the fourth line until he plays like his heart is in it. It wasn't there tonight.

Jack ****? What do you expect from him playing with Colin Fraser and Jordan Nolan? Tyler Toffoli is not a bottom 6 player, Sutter just dislikes him, or something. I really don't understand why he's got it out for him, kid has so much talent and a huge upside. He's wasting his talents on a line with Fraser and Nolan.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Kyle Clifford has been the same exact player since his rookie season. I haven't seen any improvement whatsoever. Like you watched him play in his rookie year and you'd get excited because of how much potential he's got, but couple years later you realize that he's the exact same player. Kind of upsetting.

I thought when Clifford first came up he was going to be the type of guy who would be appreciated by fans of skill like myself and fans of the tough side like Johnny Utah. I thought watching Clifford in the 2011 playoffs that he was going to be destined for a really solid career as a guy who added toughness to a 2nd line or even someone who would do the small things playing with stars (like King does with Kopi and Carter), but it just never happened. And sadly I think the Kings waited to long to deal him, had he been dealt this summer he still had value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad