takk

Feb 19, 2013
Warszawa
LBIjii1.gif

Has there ever been a cuter villain throughout history than Brown :laugh:

takk

Feb 19, 2013
Warszawa
Seriously how can this guy crush so many mean, tough hockey dudes to the ground and break thousands of fans' hearts.

Captain Mittens*

Seriously how can this guy crush so many mean, tough hockey dudes to the ground and break thousands of fans' hearts.

He must warm-up by drowning possums before the pregame skate

took420s

Jul 15, 2005
Monterey
So was at the game wearing kings gear, never heckled once was kinda disappointed?

Overall I didn't hate the arena, only other one I have been to besides Staples is the Pond and that place is a dump.

Most annoying thing was the "Beat LA" chants every 5 mins, seriously when not playing LA what do they chant? Also the thing the fans do when going on the powerplay is pretty lame too.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
So was at the game wearing kings gear, never heckled once was kinda disappointed?

Overall I didn't hate the arena, only other one I have been to besides Staples is the Pond and that place is a dump.

Most annoying thing was the "Beat LA" chants every 5 mins, seriously when not playing LA what do they chant? Also the thing the fans do when going on the powerplay is pretty lame too.

It's a big responsibility representing our classless fan base on the road! Everyone here thanks you!

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles

Did you throw up gang signs when we scored? I sure hope so.

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005
Most annoying thing was the "Beat LA" chants every 5 mins, seriously when not playing LA what do they chant?

There is NOTHING more tired than the "Beat LA" chant. Even Duck fans were chanting it at Dodger Stadium.

"Beat LA" was invented by Boston Celtic fans against the Lakers back in the 80's. Any other fan base that uses it is just lame.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00