Post-Game Talk: #54: Devils at Flyers, Saturday, February 13, 2016, 1:00 pm ET

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
It got locked but someone actually made a thread about Gudas' dust up with Farnham calling it "very dangerous". Good god some hockey fans suck now a days. :laugh:
It's ridiculous that no penalty was going to be called on Farnham until Gudas retaliated. Farnham is lucky he didn't take get a stick to the face after that move.

Homer Glumplich*

Good game guys. Flyers are definitely better than there record says they are

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I thought MDZ strained his groin going into Neuvirth, but it's a UBI per the GM

GhostIsBae

Ghost Whisperer
Jul 18, 2014
Morin up with Ghost would be awesome to see. Got nothing to lose at this point. Clock already started on morin, he'll get a taste of the big boys for a little bit until we can make some moves and also bring up alt and macdonald. Can't possibly be worse than dressing manning.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

Love how excited they all get. :laugh:

Also, as for MDZ, this has to mean AMac is coming back up... No way they'd bring Morin over him. Either way, I don't think this changes much since Couts was already the nail in the coffin.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Call up A Mac I'm sure. But would love to see Manning waived today as well, he has been horrid , but today was his worst. Every play was awful .

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Call up Drewiske and start playing Manning 20 minutes a night. I want a shot at Laine or Matthews.

Putting Medvedev back in the lineup and having Drewiske as the #7 makes some sense. They obviously think Manning is an NHL dman despite all the evidence to the contrary, so keep playing Barf and keep the losses coming.

VanFlyer

Feb 18, 2007
UGH..... turn the lights out...

its over..

the rest of this season is gunna be ugly with NHL bottom feeders filling our ranks...

Pinocchio is an idiot. Just wait for Hextall. There is a reason why Clarke, Holmgren and now Hextall have an obvious disdain for him. He makes crap up that he knows nothing about- not just sometimes, all the time. Just the other day he double spoke (trying to scoop) and was completely wrong.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Impressive how good MDZ has been , by the sounds of it he has been playing with an injured wrist for awhile now.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
To get top three now they would likely have to go ~8-17-3... at very, very worst I see them getting ~82 points (11-14-3)... which would probably be ~7-8th overall.
Yeah, I don't think they have much chance as ending up as one of the 3 worst teams in the league, but the 7-8 spot has a much bigger chance at winning one of the top 3 picks than where they're sitting right now.

I'll take that chance over just missing the playoffs.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Pinocchio is an idiot. Just wait for Hextall. There is a reason why Clarke, Holmgren and now Hextall have an obvious disdain for him. He makes crap up that he knows nothing about- not just sometimes, all the time. Just the other day he double spoke (trying to scoop) and was completely wrong.

Elliotte Friedman is backing up his report which is more important here. I doubt it would have even been posted if he didn't given his credibility.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
Putting Medvedev back in the lineup and having Drewiske as the #7 makes some sense. They obviously think Manning is an NHL dman despite all the evidence to the contrary, so keep playing Barf and keep the losses coming.
Yeah, Medvedev will be back in the lineup. Until he's traded at the deadline for a 3rd rounder, that is.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Drewiske getting called up as #7 & Manning playing 20 minutes a game isn't a crazy idea. The problem is those in charge of decisions aren't using a higher draft pick as justification in doing so. :laugh:

I can't wait until Manning's extended this offseason. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad