GDT: #54|Camelot Gets A Dose of the French|Wings vs. Pens|2/11/15|8:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
I was just going to mention keeping it simple. Not that he is playing bad but he doesn't need to make high risk passes all the time.

He needs to SHOOT more, plain and simple. He'll skate his ass off with the puck in order to get into scoring position but has reverted to his ways of old where he'll opt for the pass 9 out of 10 times. I want to see him go back to being the Sid we saw in 09/10 season...

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
One of the best game intro i ever saw, awesomesquement supérieure!

I feel like eating a killer wabbit right now but i'll settle with some chicken WINGS...

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Also, I won´t complain about the sitting back. Every team does that in this league in the RS with a 3-goal lead. Also, we have a game tomorrow so there´s that.

penguins2946*

Damn Bennett almost beat that guy, that move would have been insane.

gopens66

Hop in the Cordoba, Baby, we're goin' bowlin!
May 25, 2006
Altoona,Pa
It´s over now, it was a cheap BS of a discussion by both of us. I thought that everyody knew that saying stuff like "274857932 times" at the internet discussion basically means the same as "a lot of times" at the internet discussion though. But apparently not and that was a problem..

It's an internet-message-hockey board. I don't really care if you guys argue all night.:laugh: I was just making a joke. However, I really do that. It's my favorite Dad move.:laugh:

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
When Pens have lapses, they really gave lapses. But still a nice effort after Vancouver.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Kunitz has been good tonight. Might be just because he isnt floating around, waiting for Crosby, but he's looked solid.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Kunitz just can't seem to stay in the play. He's almost always in the wrong area of the ice. It just kills that line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad