GDT: #54|Camelot Gets A Dose of the French|Wings vs. Pens|2/11/15|8:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
Storyline of the year for me: Blake Comeau goes from being one of the worst players in the NHL to being a legitimate top-6 option who will probably get $3M/year+ in UFA this summer

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Here is the key deal... we scored 4 goals and neither Malkin nor Crosby scored a single point... as many said for years... a good team can really focus on a player or two and limit them, especially if the team tries to force all their O through them. When you have guys who can create apart from them combined with people going to the net for dirty goals, then shutting down the team gets very difficult

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
Storyline of the year for me: Blake Comeau goes from being one of the worst players in the NHL to being a legitimate top-6 option who will probably get $3M/year+ in UFA this summer

I never thought he was one of the "worst players" in the league. Just sorely mis-used is all.

And quite frankly he deserves the pay raise. I'm just hoping we're the ones to give it to him.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011

He was never one of the worst players in the NHL he was just chronically misused. He's always been a strong puck possession player statistically everywhere he's played.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
I never thought he was one of the "worst players" in the league. Just sorely mis-used is all.

And quite frankly he deserves the pay raise. I'm just hoping we're the ones to give it to him.

He was never one of the worst players in the NHL he was just chronically misused. He's always been a strong puck possession player statistically everywhere he's played.

That's scary lol

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012

I didn't watch the Flames att, but it was definitely suggested he was the league's worst player while he was there. As I said, I can't verify the accuracy of that tag, though, knowing him only from the Isles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad