GDT: 53 | Washington Capitals @ Pittsburgh Penguins | 7PM EST | Yay Reaves is back... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
I get annoyed that any time Sheahan makes any sort of play that isn't viewed favorable (was going to say "bad play", but it doesn't have to be a bad play for this), people start complaining about him. It's just annoying at this point.
that 2nd goal weakness was so obvious. you could see him pull because he didnt want to get hit with the puck. It was warranted

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
It's a 20 min game now, we blew a two goal lead. Hopefully win the 3rd and close to within four points.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
Yup. Oshie continues to be my most disliked Cap (even more than Wilson...).

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
REALLY hope Tom Wilson gets his career ended really soon. Another Caps game, another Pens injury...at this point we pretty much know they plan this garbage on injuring a player on purpose. f*** that scrub team.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
No matter how dirty I want a hockey player to be, I never condone attacking an injury that almost ended a person's career. That's low. That's scum. That's pathetic.

Is it wrong to wish we had a scumbag or two doing that proactively to the other team's stars?

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
No matter how dirty I want a hockey player to be, I never condone attacking an injury that almost ended a person's career. That's low. That's scum. That's pathetic.
I guess I never saw clips of Oshie being dirty before just then.

Also, Reaves just f***ing let it happen. Why isn't Oshie on a stretcher? Isn't that what Reaves is here for?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I guess I never saw clips of Oshie being dirty before just then.

Also, Reaves just ****ing let it happen. Why isn't Oshie on a stretcher? Isn't that what Reaves is here for?

That's just a truth nobody can accept. Hockey cannot be policed anymore. If a skilled player like oshie does something like that, the only thing Reaves can do is fight a worthless player OR take a 5 minute penalty trying to injure their star.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve

Ignoring letang's injury. You don’t f*** with the brain or spine, you just don’t. There’s career and there’s someone having brain or spinal damage that will effect them every day for of the rest of their life.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
That's just a truth nobody can accept. Hockey cannot be policed anymore. If a skilled player like oshie does something like that, the only thing Reaves can do is fight a worthless player OR take a 5 minute penalty trying to injure their star.

Your team's rat could go after Backstrom proactively. Clearly, Wilson and Oshie are going to do their **** regardless. If they get distracted into going after your rat, that's one less second someone is trying to kill one of your stars.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig