GDT: 53 | Washington Capitals @ Pittsburgh Penguins | 7PM EST | Yay Reaves is back... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
That's just a truth nobody can accept. Hockey cannot be policed anymore. If a skilled player like oshie does something like that, the only thing Reaves can do is fight a worthless player OR take a 5 minute penalty trying to injure their star.

Well, it could be policed. They don’t and that’s a choice people are making. Take 20 games, take draft picks, take cap space, take roster space. They’ll learn.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I get annoyed that any time Sheahan makes any sort of play that isn't viewed favorable (was going to say "bad play", but it doesn't have to be a bad play for this), people start complaining about him. It's just annoying at this point.
That one play, it looked like he was being told to get off so Crosby could come on.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
One thing not being focused on enough: The Pens transition defense is really struggling to pick up the Caps 3rd and 4th guys coming through the neutral zone.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I just really hope if we don't get to the playoffs or win the Cup that the Caps flame out in the worst way possible. I'm putting a hex, voodoo curse AND a black magic spell over their whole dirty, *****y team...

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
That's just a truth nobody can accept. Hockey cannot be policed anymore. If a skilled player like oshie does something like that, the only thing Reaves can do is fight a worthless player OR take a 5 minute penalty trying to injure their star.
Reaves and Oleksiak vs Oshie and Wilson

Who wins? Easily Reaves/Oleksiak.

Drop the gloves boys!
edit: I’d rather just see clean, entertains hockey, though. Hockey has evolved.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I just really hope if we don't get to the playoffs or win the Cup that the Caps flame out in the worst way possible. I'm putting a hex, voodoo curse AND a black magic spell over their whole dirty, *****y team...

The Caps will flame out this year for the same reason they flame out every year. Not a hex. Not voodoo. Not black magic. Just the divine will of the hockey gods.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
last couple years if you had told me Murray let 3 goals in and we still have chance I would feel pretty good about chances, could not believe that he can let more than 3, this time , eh....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad