OT: 52nd Obsequious Banter Thread - Join the conversation, Cuz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Try an Elvis sandwich...

but before that, try this one (it is a go-to in my household)

Your favorite Ham, Mustard/Relic combo (don't cheap out, get the decent kind from the store - it'll come in one jar), muenster cheese slices. Touch of butter on pan. Toast 2 minutes each side. Add more butter when you flip it. Or just friggen stove toast it how you like.

HokieDude17

Feb 8, 2016
Hampstead, MD
Try an Elvis sandwich...

but before that, try this one (it is a go-to in my household)

Your favorite Ham, Mustard/Relic combo (don't cheap out, get the decent kind from the store - it'll come in one jar), muenster cheese slices. Touch of butter on pan. Toast 2 minutes each side. Add more butter when you flip it. Or just friggen stove toast it how you like.

You cannot ever go wrong when muenster cheese is involved, stuff is legit.

Is it weird that I microwave all my cold deli sandwiches, including Jimmy Johns subs?

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Still havent recovered from the quasi break up.

Its 1 o clock in the morning and im driving to Disneyland.

Should be fun!

Ernest95

Jul 10, 2015
Philly
cool, if i see you I'll buy you a round of beer, and hot dog

I live now in jersey, I'm probably going to uber in and out.

I'll also bring munchies

Thanks man, I really do appreciate that! But, I don't actually drink. (Peraonal reasons) I'll be getting a ride with my brother and all.

Chicken Chaser

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Mar 21, 2009
St. James's Gate
Thanks man, I really do appreciate that! But, I don't actually drink. (Peraonal reasons) I'll be getting a ride with my brother and all.

giphy.gif

Ernest95

Jul 10, 2015
Philly

image.png

:P
though, it is odd being at family gatherings or hanging out with friends who don't drink, not that I'm judged, but just the fact that everyone else is drinking (essentially) and I'm not. (doesn't bother me, but yeah)
Also the fact that I'm 21, a prime drinking age lol.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
image.png

:P
though, it is odd being at family gatherings or hanging out with friends who don't drink, not that I'm judged, but just the fact that everyone else is drinking (essentially) and I'm not. (doesn't bother me, but yeah)
Also the fact that I'm 21, a prime drinking age lol.

jesus ill be 34 in july, i forgot when i was 21, the minute i turned 21, a limo picked me up at the house, took me to cheerleaders in NJ which I think is something else now.

My aunt she wasn't present but knew the owner and he set the whole night up including limo. Unlimited lap and couch dances, untop of going back and forth between beer and liqur got there at 4pm left at 2am. i was hammered beyond hammered. and then at 212am over the betsy ross bridge it happen, I did this for about 20 min

then got back home at 3am smartly i took 2 chasers and woke up at 4pm

took me 2 days to recover but great 21 birthday lol

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
On my 21st I somehow ended up on stage with a cover band singing "I Will Walk 500 Miles." Needless to say I was bombed, and I threw up all over the greater Philadelphia area lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad