GDT: #52 ISLANDERS (43-25-4) at DEVILS (31-29-11) - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Loser mentality? I could see if this was any other draft, but this is supposed to be the strongest draft class since 2003. With a generational talent leading the front. We also have the weakest forward pool out of any NHL team.

We can't **** around because of "pride". This team needs a top five pick. Strome, Marner...etc are leaps and bounds better then ****ing Zacha and Rattain.

A true fan wants his team to not be mediocre every year. I want to see this team draft some legit talent and get better. Not miss the playoffs by 2 points and **** themselves out of a good draft pick YEAR AFTER YEAR.

Would you have preferred Pete stay, Larsson remained in the doghouse and they shut down Severson? Cause that's pretty much what it would have taken to get a top five pick, but that would have led to other issues and done jack for developing the future we already have (D/Cory).

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
I don't wanna complain BC I do like the player management from.the new regime, but I hate gionta getting matched up with the other teams top players. And for the record, I'm all for playing it out, **** tanking, play to win

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
ugh i really despise the islanders

i see the bandwagon is in jersey tonight. lol.

unreal. i really believe it's a NY thing- the insufferable attitude that emerges when their team is good, and i say this as a native NYER whose lived here my entire life.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Might as well just put it into your own net. God God....

As for the mighty Islanders, I'm going to take great pleasure in seeing these posers get smoked out on the first round.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Looked like an early season Cory special, horrendous puckhandling leads to a wide open goal

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Thanks Gelinas.

We're never gonna beat this team.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
On the other hand, this is embarrassing for the Devils.

How far they have sunk.

Butch Goring needs to learn that it's SCHNEIDER NOT SYNDER.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Devils have a lot of no shows against this team over the years.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm convinced we'd go 0-82 if we had to play only the Jets and Islanders all year.

BadFella

"$8 Million Goalie My Ass!"
Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
Call me a traitor, but...

I've been a Devils fan for 20 years.

I kind-of don't want to win this game. We're not making the playoffs, and this game means more for the Islanders.

An overtime win or a loss is preferable. Screw the Rags. LGI.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
The Devils have a lot of no shows against this team over the years.

It's ridiculous. When they sucked, they always seemed to play down to their level, especially in the Nassau **** hole. Now that the Islanders are playoff bound, sure enough we're catching them when their season is starting to go downhill.

I'd take 10 straight losses the rest of the way if they could just beat these ***** tonight.

Dylan9z9

May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ
Loser mentality? I could see if this was any other draft, but this is supposed to be the strongest draft class since 2003. With a generational talent leading the front. We also have the weakest forward pool out of any NHL team.

We can't **** around because of "pride". This team needs a top five pick. Strome, Marner...etc are leaps and bounds better then ****ing Zacha and Rattain.

A true fan wants his team to not be mediocre every year. I want to see this team draft some legit talent and get better. Not miss the playoffs by 2 points and **** themselves out of a good draft pick YEAR AFTER YEAR.

I feel the same way 100% sometimes pride and stupidity go hand in hand

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Cory is in, so they don't feel like scoring like usual.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Lotsa proof goalies are irreverent in this game.

Yes because if we had an average goaltender, we would absolutely have as many points as we do! Right?

How can you still say this? Do you have any idea how many points #35 has stolen us this season?

hutter

Mar 6, 2014
Just have to say that one timer before the commercial was the hardest i've ever seen Gionta shoot a puck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad