1. Cates
  2. Konency
  3. Verhaeghe

1707274101051.png

Last edited:

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Ersson kept them in the game in the 1st and they found a way to win. Kudos to them for a very solid effort.

At some point though, Torts is gonna have to give Cal some games in net or he’s gonna kill Ersson. Those games are going to be uglier than Kevin Hayes.
Well, they just had a 9-day break & I don’t think they have any back-to-backs for a while, so I expect a Stretch of Sam.

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia
Ersson is a godsend all the signs of a future #1 goalie, reminds me of when we had bob but even better tbh. I’d be shocked if he continues to progress if he never wins a vezina imo.
Easy there, tiger. There’s a bit of a difference between Bob @ age 22 doing what he did for 54 games the first time he touched North American ice and what Ersson is doing at 24 after a couple of years in the AHL / a cup of NHL coffee.

I love Ersson, think he can definitely be a #1 and I’ve been on the trade Hart for value train for a year or so now (that’s irrelevant now), but Vezina upside? Ehhhhh. Let’s pump the brakes.

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
They needed this. After the news with Carter Hart (we all know what he's accused of), they needed time away and when they came back, they needed a win just to breath a quick sigh. This club endures, I'll certainly give them that. If there's one thing I'll thank Hextall for, it's for selecting Ersson. He's been a God send. Yeah, the start of the season was a bit frustrating, but he's been money since.

Reactions: Ghosts Beer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad