GDT: #51 - 02/02/17 | RANGERS @ sabres | 7:30 - MSG, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
much prefer raanta tonight.

sabres have no fear against us and hank is vulnerable. weak pysche and prone to 1st goal eph ups.

time for henrik to step up and prove the doubters wrong. if he fails, the torch and pitchfork clan will be seeking answers.

I've prepared my list already and im prepared to use it.

screened
fluky deflection
unstoppable snipe
2 on 0 not his fault
wants that one back
nothing he could do
no one could have stopped that
vally says its ok, so it never happened....

and thats just for the 1st shot on net. :laugh:

This is absurd. You used the SAME excuses for Raanta. What even is this, argument for mirrors?

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Rangers have allowed 6 goals per game since Clendening was taken out of the lineup again.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Henrik will let in an innocent shot from the blue line which hits or barely touches Klein's or Holden's skate or sock in the first minute. The English bookies are taking bets on it.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
When the defense tucks their scallops into place, Henrik will have no problem in net. So long as the defense is in shambles, Henrik will never get his balance back. It'll always be two steps forward one step back with this defense.

Blueshirts 94

DJ ZBad
Jan 26, 2016
New York
Change these lines. Fast on the 3rd and Buch on the 4th is laughable. I'd prefer:

Nash-Step-Vesey
KZB
Grabner-Miller-Zucc
Puempel-Lindberg-Fast

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
When the defense tucks their scallops into place, Henrik will have no problem in net. So long as the defense is in shambles, Henrik will never get his balance back. It'll always be two steps forward one step back with this defense.

so then he will no longer give up bad goals ?

sign me up

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Great idea. Who cares about post-season? The most important thing is to get Lundqvist going. I am looking forward to watching Hank get two shutouts in game 81 and 82 when Rangers are out of the playoffs. Play better goalie. I hope it will be Lundqvist, if he will not, play Raanta.

If you fail to see the importance of getting the teams best player going if we want to have even a remote chance to do some damage in the playoffs then i dont know :help:

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Jesper Fast as a Top 9 winger over Buchnevich is peak AV.

Fast was basically engineered to be a good 4th liner, yet AV will play him higher in the lineup bc he loves him.

Last edited:

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Victory tonight is all going to depend on whether we are able to posses the possession.

Although it's just a small sample size, if we have possession tonight, we will statistically have a 55% chance to win [with a 5% margin of error].

LGR!

McD37

Oct 10, 2016
If you fail to see the importance of getting the teams best player going if we want to have even a remote chance to do some damage in the playoffs then i dont know :help:

Oh, I see it. I also see it is 51th game of the season, Rangers are not sure to get to playoffs yet and there are many teams behind them who will fight hard to get that wild card spots. It is not like Rangers do not need winning games anymore. Lundqvist got all the time and starts to get back to his usual form. If he keeps giving up soft goals next games, you sit him especially with great backup in Raanta. Rangers are definitely better team when he is on his game but saying no matter how he plays he should be starter seems ridiculous to me.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Oh, I see it. I also see it is 51th game of the season, Rangers are not sure to get to playoffs yet and there are many teams behind them who will fight hard to get that wild card spots. It is not like Rangers do not need winning games anymore. Lundqvist got all the time and starts to get back to his usual form. If he keeps giving up soft goals next games, you sit him especially with great backup in Raanta. Rangers are definitely better team when he is on his game but saying no matter how he plays he should be starter seems ridiculous to me.

The risk/reward giving Hank the games he need in order to find his game is worth the risk of missing the playoffs. Team is DOA in the playoffs anyway with current Hank.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
if a RD is going to struggle, let him struggle so mightily that he comes out of the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad