GDT: [#50] Leaves @ Starz, 6:30 PM CST (FSSW, Sportsnet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I do wonder with Hintz if there is something longer term lingering with him. Ever since he came back from his first injury this year he never looked quite right . Early in the year he had gamebreaking speed like Gurianov still shows regularly but for Hintz it hasn't shown up much since his injury .

Reactions: The Tourist
Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
6:30 start time, can't wait for all the "OMG arena so empty" comments because of slacker lower bowl corporate ticket holders who normally don't show up till the 2nd period of 7:30 games and are thus nowhere to be seen.

Last edited:

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
I do wonder with Hintz if there is something longer term lingering with him. Ever since he came back from his first injury this year he never looked quite right . Early in the year he had gamebreaking speed like Gurianov still shows regularly but for Hintz it hasn't shown up much since his injury .
It’s gotta be . Every time he gets injured it doesn’t look like anything really happens . I’m guessing it’s his shoulder .

Reactions: Kcb12345

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Can’t believe the Jets took Lainey over Matthews

Especially considering Matthews had more goals at 18.65 years of age than Jimmy Carson did at 45 years old which was the most since Gretzky in the '67 expansion. Like, Liney who lolo. Crazy stuff if you think about it, but everyone was scoring against the Golden Seals to be fair. No wonder they ended up moving to Calgary

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Leafs fans so shocked by Dallas players point totals. It's like they don't understand you don't have to put up 6 goals to win hockey games when you have a real goalie and real defensive core.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
It’s gotta be . Every time he gets injured it doesn’t look like anything really happens . I’m guessing it’s his shoulder .

It would explain his reluctance to take shots from distance he's shown for a while now. His shottotals in general are also really low. He either shoots a really high percentage shot from in close or doesn't shoot at all .

Reactions: Bfantz

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I think Bishop needs to say behind one more time for Sekera and Faksa to listen to him. Jesus goalie said behind 30 times and you didnt go behind once.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
failing to clear this often in a row can't happen . That will lead to goals.

Reactions: Satan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad