GDT: 5 to go! Red Wings @ Sabres - 7 EST - FSD

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Man, Mantha’s confidence is SHOT. Early season Mantha would have taken that shot 99/100 times
I’m glad he passed if he didn’t pass that I’m mad because it was the right play, can’t just look at it as a result

Christien

May 1, 2010
Thats nice what the guys did/said about McCrimmon. So horrible, i still cant believe that happened. Ill never forget that day. Really sad

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Yet another good play by Hicketts. Really impressive so far...a bit less impressed with most of the other defenders. If Hicketts can keep this up he should make the team next season. Redwings need some changes on defense. Hicketts alone isn't gonna do it. Gotta give some other GR guys a chance.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Yet another good play by Hicketts. Really impressive so far...a bit less impressed with most of the other defenders. If Hicketts can keep this up he should make the team next season. Redwings need some changes on defense. Hicketts alone isn't gonna do it. Gotta give some other GR guys a chance.
Hicketts can't do it alone but he will be a good #3-#4. Solid puck mover and plays with heart. He's gonna be a fan favorite like Bert. Our prospect pool may lack high end talent but it has a lot of guys who could be fan favorites, guys that play with a lot of emotion. Add a high end forward and defenseman and we have the foundations for a contender.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Duh. That was bad. But on the PP he also should have never been in that position.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
What the f***?
Why are Abby and Bertuzzi on the same powerplay?

Athanasiou 3:42 TOI - lowest on the team.

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
Hicketts whiffed or bobbled the puck about 5 times consecutively on those powerplays, what an absolute trainwreck that was

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad