News Article: 5 Questions w/ Ken Hitchcock

erderuft

Jun 28, 2011
Borås, Sweden
I don't think that's it. Hitch has given him praise. As for his comment....i think it's just PR more then anything

Agreed. Hitch has never, in no way shape or form said anything that would make me think he didn't like Tarasenko. Hitch, like most coaches, favors veterans above youngsters is all.

Yoko Ono*

He has said this several times and it annoys me each time. Tarasenko was the Blues' best forward and it is not up for debate. He had the greatest impact on the outcome of the games. He was awesome(as he always seems to be against the Hawks) and he deserves the credit. I have no idea why he keeps saying this garbage.

Tarasneko was the best with the puck, without the puck is where his game falls apart.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Tarasneko was the best with the puck, without the puck is where his game falls apart.

Riiiiight. That's why Ken Hitchcock, old school defensive coach who is hesitant to trust young players, trusts him on the PK over veteran players. Me thinks you're just placing the Russian stereotype where it doesn't belong. Tarasenko had the highest on ice save percentage on the entire team. The team didn't allow goals when he was on the ice, simple as that.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I think it's absolute proof Ott will be centering the top line.

Steen - Ott - Backes

Which does look pretty good really.

Who wants to see majority's head assplode?
Me, too what's in white lol, as for the comment itself, Hitch never mentions Schwartz so we must not be re-signing him!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad