GDT: #5 | New York Islanders @ Nashville Predators | October 12 | 8PM

Islanderfan17

Aug 24, 2010
I hope we can at least get this game to OT, a point out of this road trip will salvage the mostly uninspired play. With that being said, I think we can definitely win this game. Our offense is much better than theirs, I personally think we just need to keep them off the PP because they have a number of lethal point ***** (Jones and Weber).

It Was 4 to 1*

Mar 22, 2009
I hope we can at least get this game to OT, a point out of this road trip will salvage the mostly uninspired play. With that being said, I think we can definitely win this game. Our offense is much better than theirs, I personally think we just need to keep them off the PP because they have a number of lethal point ***** (Jones and Weber).

doesn't help that there is no one challenging them when they shoot

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Be that as it may, Tampa has been aching for defense for years and already has a glut of quality forward prospects.

I sort of get why they picked Drouin. it's a basic case with St Louis getting up in age they need somebody to help Stamkos so drafting Drouin will make Stamkos a better player(or at least that is the logic) by proxy

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $400.00