Previews: NHL | TSN | ESPN | Yahoo | CBS
Last Game Info: Highlights | Photos | Recap | Box Score | Ice Tracker
Season Stats: NYI | NSH
Scoreboards: NHL | TSN | ESPN | Yahoo | CBS

Put Nelson back in the lineup!

Last edited:

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Alright, I'm not the creative guy... but I gave it a shot. I automate data at work :/. Put it up early since I'm on the West Coast and would be too late in my morning. PM me if you have constructive criticism.

LGI! Get back in the leftmost column of the standings.

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
I'm loving the variety in these GDT's awesome work by both so far now I'm skeptical about attempting one!

I want these two points tonight no excuses! Nelson's gotta be back in the lineup tonight.

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
Nice Nelson vid. Well done 13th Floor!

Nashville has no names throughout the forward group but work really hard. Mike Fisher looks real good at centre - bull dog.

Seth Jones is so impressive. Wouldn't be shocked to see him and Trouba be invited to Sochi camp.

Isles need to outwork this team. Isles are more talented but Rinne can steal games.

Colin Wilson is someone I've watched since the draft - many of us thought he was a better pick than Bailey. I still like Bailey who has become a really nice player for the Islanders.

tag0519

Jan 28, 2013
Nice GDT 13!!

Seth Jones is good, but seems a little lost at times (when I saw him anyway). When he gets used to the NHL, he's gonna be great.

Mike Underwood is doing well also :laugh:

TeamKidd

Aug 9, 2004
Gotta think we'll see some lineup changes tonight. Coach said there were too many passangers last night, not enough battling on the walls....imo that means PMB sits in favor of nelson and maybe donovan sits a game for Carkner...

kypredsfan

Smashville Subban
Jan 20, 2011
Mt. Juliet, TN
Your Isles are gonna kill us. Preds are like lost puppies right now. Lots of new faces and no one used to the system yet. I'm looking forward to seeing JT pot 5 goals though.

19NYSports91

Feb 1, 2012
Long Island
Your Isles are gonna kill us. Preds are like lost puppies right now. Lots of new faces and no one used to the system yet. I'm looking forward to seeing JT pot 5 goals though.

I doubt it, unless they bring their A game, which we haven't seen yet. I think it will be a low scoring game.

19NYSports91

Feb 1, 2012
Long Island
Nelson better be in the lineup or I'm going to be very mad.

Btw, on the player of the game polls, can you guys list all the players for now on? I feel like dman get no love on the polls.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
Makeup for last night and get 2 points tonight. I want to see Nelson back in tonight. I wouldn't mind seeing them swap Bailey and Okposo. Bailey is earning top line minutes.

It Was 4 to 1*

Mar 22, 2009
need to win the next 3 vs the preds, sabres, oilers. last night we got a mulligan as all of our division rivals lost except the canes who got 1 point

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
I kind of like the 8th starts. I've had some 11 hour work days recently so it's nice to have a minute or two for myself before the game starts.

4-1 islanders. JT, Nielsen, Viz and Seeker for the Isles.

Nystrom for the preds (that just sounds wrong).

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Thanks for the love guys.

Main post is updated with new information. TSN and CBS previews are up. Updated the game information with the Nashville broadcast (for all you folks traveling to Tennessee for the game).

Also, Josi is out with a concussion. It's moved Seth Jones up to the top pairing with Weber. Also Forsberg is in for Borque.

I've left our lines the same as yesterday because I know Capuano, lol. But, being serious, if anyone sees updated line info, let me know.

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
I really appreciate you doing these GDTs. They must take up a lot of your free time, especially after 82 in a season. Great work and keep it up.

Lets go ISLES!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad