5 Nations Tounament U18 (Europe + USA)

duga

Jan 28, 2010
Zuerich
http://fhr.ru/content/teams/84.html (Russian roster)

the Ivanyuzhenkov team in action - arguably the most corrupt team in russian hockey today.

what do you mean? -that he's only on team because of politics?

what definitely is corrupted...is the true strengh of russian u-18 squad!

a team put together of the missing players: grigorenko, yakupov, khokhlachev, zlobin, levitsky, sigarev, kuvaev and more... would definitely be the favourite in a game against the acctual forward- roster.

according to hockeynews.cz no shalunov as well!

if everybody was on board, this would be a ridiculously talented group of forwards.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
I mean - he has no business being on the team, but his padre is coughing up the dough... Grigorenko is 94*
Obviously, players in NA won't be called for this meaningless tournament.

duga

Jan 28, 2010
Zuerich
I mean - he has no business being on the team, but his padre is coughing up the dough...

well, i don't know him tbh. but he has been on this team for quite some time now. has scored some goals too if I remember correctly.

Grigorenko is 94*
Obviously, players in NA won't be called for this meaningless tournament.
I'm aware of that. Just thought about the best roster.

So it's up to Kucherov, Shmeelev and Prohorkin to step up. What about Kadeikin? he has solid stats in MHL and is big. you've seen him play?

Last edited:

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
well, i don't know him tbh. but he has been on this team for quite some time now. has scored some goals too if I remember correctly.

I'm aware of that. Just thought about the best roster.

So it's up to Kucherov, Shmeelev and Prohorkin to step up. What about Kadeikin? he has solid stats in MHL and is big. you've seen him play?

no I haven't seen Kadeikin, but heard he's not too bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad