GDT: 5 Mar 2013 - Wild @ Chicago - Great Moments Are Born From Great Opportunities - 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwimToTheMoon

Wild fan in WPG
Sep 5, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
they ended our streak last year, it would be fantastic to end theirs. this is the big one elizabeth! cinderella story, 18th hole of augusta. lets go wild!

Which streak? Our big winning streak last year was ended in Winnipeg. We then proceeded to go down the crapper for the rest of the year... :cry:

Cant wait for this game! Unfortunately I gotta PVR it so I won't be watching it until 11pm. It had better be worth it!!!

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
No way in hell the Wild end Chicago's streak... Sorry guys. This one is a definite loss.

190030375_640.jpg

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I really feel like we are going to win this. I don't know why. I guess the fact that we've been playing fairly sound as of late, we already beat them, it is the Minnesota/Chicago thing, it will be an intro to a new divisional rivalry in the future, and statistically speaking Chicago has to lose soon.

Throw in all those things and we have a real shot tonight. How awesome would it be if we won tonight?

It reminds me of Harry Potter in CoS defeating the bigger and stronger Serpent:

Killing.png

Let's do this!

And I'll just take a man card from you now.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
No way in hell the Wild end Chicago's streak... Sorry guys. This one is a definite loss.

I dunno, I have always gotten the feeling that the Blackhawks' streak will die not at the hands of an elite team, but at the hands of a maddeningly inconsistent one that heats up at the right time and who they underestimate.

I really don't know why, but even looking at the schedule like a week or two ago, I just couldn't shake the feeling that we might be the team to break them.

Caior89

Mar 31, 2011
winning in the OT will be already nice but winning in regulation is going to be legendary! 3-1 Wild with finally a empty goal! and ***-off any jinx!

Emilie

Feb 6, 2013
MN
Man, if the Wild win tonight...I may die of happiness.

Is it likely? Not really. But possible. We already beat them once this year, and the Wild are playing MUCH better than they were at that point. Chicago...they aren't playing better than they were at that point (although it might be because most teams overall are getting better as the season progresses).

I think they can pull this win out.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Where's me vCash?? Where's me vCash??

Ah, don't worry. They just went out to get some fresh air... they'll be back soon - multiplied.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
It reminds me of Harry Potter in CoS defeating the bigger and stronger Serpent:

Let's do this!

It doesn't look like Phoenix will be flying in anytime soon to help, but maybe the blizzard will blind them. If not, all these aviator glasses should help reflect deadly basilisk stares. Dale!

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Wild end Hawks historical winning streak. Wild and Hawks realigned into same division next year.

Hopefully Chicago holds a grudge. :naughty:

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Good song OP, didn't know this guy before thx.

I went all in on vcash

Jarick

Doing Nothing
"Kind of see this as a trap game for the Wild. In theory they should come out with energy and be fired up, but I could see a flat start. Seems whenever the Wild are supposed to be flying, they don't."

:sarcasm:

pHiPI8a.jpg

Lets get this party going on the road.

I might as well have closed the thread down there. Win.

I just watched the final four movies a few weeks ago. I found them quite entertaining as well.

I've also read the books :yo:

I started the movies in fall of 2011. I think I'm on #6? Or need to start #7? Don't think I've watched one since last summer. Great movies to drink and start at midnight.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
I think I'm going to bet for Wild in this one. Like, you know, real money.

You might as well not bother, as I usually always manage to somehow **** up all of my bets. Royally.

The All Tomato

Yeo, Yeo, Yeeeoooo
Jul 7, 2012
Minnesota
Hoping for the Wild to continue the party tonight. Wild jump on them early and end up winning 5-2! Having a little bit of Doomtree mixed in with the GDT makes me that much more confident about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad