GDT: 5 Mar 2013 - Wild @ Chicago - Great Moments Are Born From Great Opportunities - 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
I want us to win in regulation pull into a tie with VAN for division lead.

But you know how Minnesota teams roll, just when you start to hope, just when you start to dream you get brought back down to earth.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
I hope so. We had a great game against EDM but I think we need to play the body more, especially against CHI I think we need to be a bit more physical.

Awwwwww yeah

Daft Punk is in the house! Can't wait for the new album.

Thanks llama for claiming this GDT. I woke up thinking I'd have to scrounge something together quick before class.

Let's get the W! I bet 300 vcash on the Wild! Get it!

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
"@espnSteveLevy

not sure the last time we sent a reporter to nhl regular season game but espn @sportscenter will be in chicago for blackhawks/wild tues nite"

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
they ended our streak last year, it would be fantastic to end theirs. this is the big one elizabeth! cinderella story, 18th hole of augusta. lets go wild!

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I just put down v$400 on the home town boys tonight, so don't let me down.

3-1 Wild

Kaptain

WarBortles
Feb 7, 2013
Florida
That's odd.

Wild.com says the game starts at 7:30 on FSN and FSWI.
Turns out, it says it's only on from 9-10, so I guess after the Flyers game, they're showing the conclusion to the Wild game to see if the Hawks streak stays intact.
So I get to watch the last hour of the game. Yay me.

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
So the Chicago area is suppose to get 6-10 inches of snow today. It's a sign, we are going to put a cover on the hawks streak! Good thing we don't have a back to back the Wild might have to stay in Chicago for the night.

Laredo

Feb 26, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Turns out, it says it's only on from 9-10, so I guess after the Flyers game, they're showing the conclusion to the Wild game to see if the Hawks streak stays intact.
So I get to watch the last hour of the game. Yay me.

I'll be switching over to NBCSN asap. On FSN you can't even hear the skates shredding the ice. At least NBC has their mic volumes turned up. It almost sounds like the players have mics on their skates. :laugh:

It's also fun to hear players yelling obscenities at one another, another perk not featured on FSN.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I really feel like we are going to win this. I don't know why. I guess the fact that we've been playing fairly sound as of late, we already beat them, it is the Minnesota/Chicago thing, it will be an intro to a new divisional rivalry in the future, and statistically speaking Chicago has to lose soon.

Throw in all those things and we have a real shot tonight. How awesome would it be if we won tonight?

It reminds me of Harry Potter in CoS defeating the bigger and stronger Serpent:

Killing.png

Let's do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad