Not open for further replies.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
145299922.jpg

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
@TGfireandice: Schneider on Greene clearing puck of goal ine in OT: (He) really saved my butt, so I might have to buy him an adult beverage or something."

An adult beverage. Lmao Cory is great.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Equipment weight probably didn't help boost his energy level either.

henrik4.jpg

0129s1-lundqvist-50p.jpg

I don't care if I catch heat for this - to me there will always be an asterisk by Henrik's name in the record books due to those monstrous pads.

It's completely ridiculous and I can't believe the NHL hasn't stepped in at all theough the years.

The guy literally made a career out of hugging the goal line and letting the puck hit him. It's bull shit

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That was the save of the game made by Greene, I forgot all about that one.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't care if I catch heat for this - to me there will always be an asterisk by Henrik's name in the record books due to those monstrous pads.

It's completely ridiculous and I can't believe the NHL hasn't stepped in at all theough the years.

The guy literally made a career out of hugging the goal line and letting the puck hit him. It's bull shit

In all fairness to him, at least he's actually good. You got guys like Mike Smith who wear even bigger equipment and look like a sumo wrestler in net, yet he's not even good. That guy sucks so much, I'd love to see what fatso Smith would look like in there if the league actually made him go on a diet (lose some of the equipment). Dude is already straight up garbage and it's a disgrace that he's got a starting goaltending job in the league. And what's up with that HUGE jersey he wears? I don't even think you could order a jersey that size to wear, I don't think there's anyone big enough to wear one that huge. It was probably custom made for that POS.

One FLUKE season and playoff run. Before that he was a career backup, after that he's been probably the second worst starter in the league.

He's also a whining and diving f***. He'll take a hit behind the net and embellish, just to get calls and make people feel bad for him.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
One reason why he deserves that C on his sweater.

I've seen him make a couple plays like that, including once in OT against the Rangers back in 11-12.

If I remember correctly, it was his first game back.

We had been rolling with frickin CONE Henrik as our number 1 defenseman for the first month Greene was injured, before leaving the lineup himself due to that bloodclot or whatever it was.

I wonder what bum will be picked for Team USA over Greene at the world cup?

It would be cool if Shero helps give some recognition to guys like Schneider and Greene. Puts a good word in for them with his connections at USA Hockey. I swear that was the only reason that Orpik made the Team USA Olympic roster last time.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Sounds like a fair number of Devil fans were there today

I'm pretty sure I also remember a fairly noticeable pop behind the sigh's during Gelly's OT winner there two years ago.

Watching this video makes me realize that Geoff Ward is like Darryl Sutter without the goofy faces. He was the only coach not smiling on the bench after the win haha. He had a serious look on his face the entire time, while Hynes and Nesreddine looked pumped.

Last edited:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I'm pretty sure I also remember a fairly noticeable pop behind the sigh's during Gelly's OT winner there two years ago.

you cant see it in that video, but im pretty sure I saw a Rangers fan with his back to the camera jump up and applaud. not sure if he thought Lundy saved it or what

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It almost seemed like Palms fight with Klein turned the tide of the game.

They had a bunch of times they were constantly pinning us in at even strength in our end in the 2nd period, not much else though.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
you cant see it in that video, but im pretty sure I saw a Rangers fan with his back to the camera jump up and applaud. not sure if he thought Lundy saved it or what
Maybe he's a Rangers fan that wants to tank?:sarcasm:

I don't think he did it on purpose, or at least not to screw Hynes out of getting in. Probably just some frustration on his part.

Nice of Greene to get it back though.

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
Even with our poor record so far, in all honesty, we haven't played all that bad through our first couple of games with this roster. The effort is there, the defence and goaltending is solid, it's just that we are so offensively inept.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Even with our poor record so far, in all honesty, we haven't played all that bad through our first couple of games with this roster. The effort is there, the defence and goaltending is solid, it's just that we are so offensively inept.

We are starting to get better quality chances slowly but surely. We aren't going to bury 3 a night or anything but we should start to see some more as time goes on.

Why we just have to be patient.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Great to see win #1!

The rags board is blowing up... already calling to strip McD of the "C" lol!!!

its insane. hes a top 10 D. when the Devils become a top team again, I hope were not as defeatist as we+they are now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad