5 Best Bandwagons for Oilers Fans

WayneGreatzky

Nov 26, 2014
Edmonton
Already on dat Jets bandwagon myself. Any one else gonna join?

I think there's only 2 of us (Oiler fans) so far and its kinda lonely :(

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010
I'll be pulling for Chicago the whole way and I want to see NYR dismantle and embarrass Pittsburgh in the first round. Then as per usual I'll cheer for Oilers players at the world championships.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
I'm on the Flames bandwagon as a big FU to management. Light the entire city up in red during the Flames playoff runs, have bars advertise Flames playoff hockey.

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
Montreal up to a point in order to maximize the return on the Petry trade.

Afterwards I want every Canadian team to lose ASAP and I'll go for Chicago or Rangers in the finals.

If it were possible for every team to lose I'd hope for that. I just don't do bandwagons.

Klimando Kostani

Sep 17, 2013
Victoria
Montreal up to a point in order to maximize the return on the Petry trade.

Afterwards I want every Canadian team to lose ASAP and I'll go for Chicago or Rangers in the finals.

If it were possible for every team to lose I'd hope for that. I just don't do bandwagons.

Exactly, Montreal to the finals so we can get another 2nd round pick.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Andrew Hammond's run and Ottawa's sudden explosion of talent has gotten me pumped. I picked them in my hockey pool and hope to see them go far.

An Ottawa Montreal series will be incredible

Jmask83

Oct 3, 2009
We need Calgary to win the 1st round, and Pittsburgh to lose. That way the pick is one higher

Interesting... Never thought of that. I'm cheering for Habs and Jets. Also Rangers to get the best possible outcome from the Perron trade. This might end up being an amazing trade depending on who we get.

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
My bandwagon teams

Ottawa and the Jets the only two canadian teams in the playoffs I can stand. Along with Washington and Nashville.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
I'm all aboard the Caps bandwagon like every year. (Thanks Oilers managment) If they get eliminated I'll have to switch to Chicago and the Islanders. If they get ousted I'll have to root for whichever team I hate least.

While I'm here, I have a quick off sort of off topic question for any roving mods. I'm currently infracted because I'm a little stinker, but I've been in this position before, and while I get that I can't see or send PM's, or even see my own profile, but I can't view the infraction tab either, so I can't see how long it is. I'd like to sport my Oilers/Caps bandwagon avatar since the playoffs are upon us. Well not us, them.

You can just answer me in this thread, please don't PM me because I won't be able to see it! That reminds me, one time I was infracted, and the mod who did it told me that if I had any questions or concerns to PM him. I think he did that on purpose. :rant:

Sorry if that's OT, or not kosher talking about infractions. Delete that part if necessary, but leave the first part of my post, please!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad