GDT: 5/8/22 - 7:00PM EDT - #2 Toronto vs #3 Tampa Bay [ECQF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sustrcarry

Apr 28, 2018
Nice win, looking forward to our lowscoring closing out games. Btw could please someone share with me what song plays when Drej scores?

Reactions: Peacefool

Hammerlik

Feb 13, 2022

Why is Drej using this song for his goals? Just likes it? Doesn't seem connected to his name.

Anyway, do I dare to say, great game. Yea sucks they scored 3, but as some tweet pointed out, TOR wasn't really outplaying us in the 3rd, so I wouldn't make too much of a deal out of it. At least they can talk about something to improve for the next game, otherwise they could just circle jerk each other for how good they played :)

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Why is Drej using this song for his goals? Just likes it? Doesn't seem connected to his name.

Anyway, do I dare to say, great game. Yea sucks they scored 3, but as some tweet pointed out, TOR wasn't really outplaying us in the 3rd, so I wouldn't make too much of a deal out of it. At least they can talk about something to improve for the next game, otherwise they could just circle jerk each other for how good they played :)

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
2-2 series, each team with a convincing road win and convincing home win...anybody saying they know for sure who's gonna win this series is kidding themselves. You can't even really point to the Leafs having home ice, either...with all the pressure on them, is it really an advantage to be playing there?

Total coin flip of a series at this point. Hope it lands on our side.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
2-2 series, each team with a convincing road win and convincing home win...anybody saying they know for sure who's gonna win this series is kidding themselves. You can't even really point to the Leafs having home ice, either...with all the pressure on them, is it really an advantage to be playing there?

Total coin flip of a series at this point. Hope it lands on our side.
The only thing I'd say is Toronto's road win was a fair bit less convincing, considering we dominated the second half of it and came within a goal, hitting a post and Campbell needing a miracle save. The Leafs can't point to anything like that in our two wins, only garbage time fluky goals that got them within two at best. You could argue the series is trending our way these past 5 periods or so.

Reactions: U55 and Coopers Gum

StammerHammer

Dec 23, 2021
Cooper was a little snarky to the reporters in the post game interview. There was no reason to be. Wonder why he does that sometimes?

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
There’s been a lot of talk over the year about the missing 3rd line. I think it’s safe to say that Colton line has been an absolute beast so far these playoffs.
Took Cooper long enough to figure out what all of us have seen.

Reactions: Hoek
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad