TopOoUa.png

bROK8fk.png

bLRluUi.png

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
If they got the right mindset and find the right balance to play with urgency and desperation, yet remain cool and not take stupid penalties, then we have a good chance of winning this one, which we really need to do to keep the series alive!

Reactions: NatoGhost

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Here‘s to the Lightning finding their game from the start tonight. I still believe they are the better team but not sure they’ve got enough gas in the tank.

Reactions: ultra63

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Redemption and a statement game are needed. Let's get Stamkos and kucherov going kn different lines. Win for your mothers boys. Let's effin go Lightning!

Reactions: Stelio Kontos

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Broken record statement: It's May, and we need a lot more from Stamkos.

Reactions: JoVel

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!!!
Do it or "die": tonight it's our last chance to have a series. This year, the Maple Leafs seem to be rightly motivated and hungry: they won't choke with a 3-1 lead.
So play 60 minutes, focused and with consistency and urgency.
And win this damn game.
Go Bolts!!!

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
I like how you're trying to make it seem like Maroon is our biggest problem right now.
He's a huge problem. I like how you are defending a guy that is completely useless on the ice and is dragging down Perry.

I am also harsh on Sergy. I say it like it is

At least I am calling out the issues with the team. You'll catch on eventually

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
He's a huge problem. I like how you are defending a guy that is completely useless on the ice and is dragging down Perry.

I am also harsh on Sergy. I say it like it is

At least I am calling out the issues with the team. You'll catch on eventually
I'm not defending anyone here. Just saying I wouldn't be going after Maroon when all of the top guys on this team have been absolutely nowhere in 2 of the 3 games.

Definition of scapegoating.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I like how you're trying to make it seem like Maroon is our biggest problem right now.
Yeah, it's not Maroon. I think in part it's that our game is built around a balance of speed and grit, but we lost a lot of that speed. We're kind of just gritty skilled now.

Although it really felt to me like we had by far the better of 5v5 play last game. We just couldn't get any extended time that way, and both their pp and Pk murdered us.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Yeah, it's not Maroon. I think in part it's that our game is built around a balance of speed and grit, but we lost a lot of that speed. We're kind of just gritty skilled now.

Although it really felt to me like we had by far the better of 5v5 play last game. We just couldn't get any extended time that way, and both their pp and Pk murdered us.
I think we actually had a pretty solid effort last game. Early mistakes and a goal that Vasy probably wants back killed us, but I don’t think we played poorly otherwise.

At least the 91 vanishing act extends to the Maple Leafs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad